Official Community Forums Home

Being Mikayla's Hubby

• Members

Well folks, after nearly a year and a half of hearing Mikayla talk about Too Timid and getting the awesome pleasure of using so many of the great products offered through here, I finally had to get involved. I was getting just a bit jealous that she had the huge chest of toys and I had nothing. . .granted, when you have Mikayla, toys aren't really needed :P But when you have to play so much with these toys . . .which leads to other things, the inevitable happened and Mikayla is now expecting. In preperation of the 6 week hiatus coming this summer when she has the baby, I have to figure out what is available for me because there is no way for me to go six weeks with nothing! So for the guys on the site, I will be sure to let you know how the various products perform for me. Also guys - think outside the box. Many of the toys on here that are geared towards women also have some rather pleasant effects on us as well.

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome to the site! It is nocie to finally hear from Mikaylas other half. Congrats to you also on the new addition! Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do.

Like I said in your first review post, welcome finally!!

It's great to hear a man's POV when it comes to all sorts of sex toys, whether they be for the woman, or for the man. In some cases, for both!

With your obvious writing eloquence, you'll be a much enjoyed, and probably envied, member & contributor!

• Members

Welcome! I have a feeling we will love hearing from you as much as we do Mikayla.

Love your icon. I had to really look at it close to figure out what it was!

Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of joy! I love babies!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Well folks, after nearly a year and a half of hearing Mikayla talk about Too Timid and getting the awesome pleasure of using so many of the great products offered through here, I finally had to get involved. I was getting just a bit jealous that she had the huge chest of toys and I had nothing. . .granted, when you have Mikayla, toys aren't really needed :P But when you have to play so much with these toys . . .which leads to other things, the inevitable happened and Mikayla is now expecting. In preperation of the 6 week hiatus coming this summer when she has the baby, I have to figure out what is available for me because there is no way for me to go six weeks with nothing! So for the guys on the site, I will be sure to let you know how the various products perform for me. Also guys - think outside the box. Many of the toys on here that are geared towards women also have some rather pleasant effects on us as well.

You two must be an awesome couple! And congratulations on your child to, the both of you :D

• Like 1