Official Community Forums Home

Food!

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Okay so I am just curious cause I know I am not the only one out there that has caused their partner to get a hard on, or wet from just sitting down at the dinner table and eating. I want to know how many of you have eaten your dinner in a erotic way and caused your partner to become very arroused.

One night when my husband and I went out to eat at a mexican food restruant, they bring chips and salsa to your table before you even get a chance to look at the menu. Well I took my corn chip, dipped it into the salsa and slowly used my tongue to lick of the salsa in a very erotic way. When my dinner showed up, I took one of my taguitos and dipped it into the sour cream and then slowly eased it into my mouth while sucking on it. I thought my husband was going to drop his pants right there in the restraunt and attack me.

I have done numerous things, eating a simple dinner you can tease and arrouse your partner. Well needless to say we had to sit there after dinner for a little while so his erection could go down. :P This sure did make for a fun ride home.

So how many of you have done this??

• Members

I've done similar things, can't think of specific dinners, but I can get him hot while eating a banana (I'll lick and "go down" on the banana) or a popsicle! After the popsicle, he loves it when I go down on him with my cold mouth!

• Members

I've never intentionally "had my way" with food to get a rise out of anyone, but a long time ago in a galaxy far away, there was a guy who wanted to date me with whom I agreed to go to lunch. He told me he "loved to watch [me] eat," that it really turned him on.

This was before I was more open to things as I am now, and needless to say, that was the last time I was alone with that guy. *laugh* He was pretty creepy anyway, so it was a nice excuse!

Reading your dinner description, though, Katprr, has really got me wanting to take my hubby out for Mexican! Woohoo! ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

All she has to do is walk into the room sometimes, and I am in instant schwing mode.

I can't say that we've ever used food, but we sure have used a lot of other ways to

keep things playful!

Clothing, (or lack there of), cat calls, raised eye brows, music, "mood" lighting and candles...

My hubby loves seeing me eat bananas and popsicles. I know, terribly unoriginal, but he's working on it. I dunno why he shudders when I eat a full pickle though! :P

• Members

This isn't something I've done intentionally, but I've been told by male friends that there's something fascinating about the way I eat Hostess cupcakes - I have a tendency to nibble my way to the middle, lick out the filling, then finish the rest.

• Members

My hubbie and I have occasional weekend trips to Vegas and our restuarant meals there can get rather raunchy. I don't know what it is about that place. It was where I went into an adult store for the first time, did it in the desert the first time (very hot and sweaty) and many more things that would take a couple of pages to type. (Yeah, yeah, what happens in Vegas.............VERY true for us!) That is like our "go to" place when we are needing some alone time. First time I learned the many things you can do with strawberries was in Vegas. Try dipping them in powdered sugar and then, oops, dropping it in your navel! Oh darn, it rolled from the belly-button all the way down there! Lick it clean baby! I get chill bumps just thinking about it. Or maple syrup anywhere! Yummy! Made that bj extra sweet! (Yeah, we are big into room service breakfast!)

Anyway, it is amazing what you can do with food. Any kind of sucking, nibbling and licking can get him going. We have turned many a meal into a two hour event because he couldn't get up from the table without embarassing himself. Although, one time, we just didn't make any bones (HA!) about it and walked right through and up to our room. One or two noticed, but, who cares, it probably brought on their own night of fun! I'm not much into using food as dildos per se (i.e. cucumber, carrots, etc). But don't just limit yourself to whipped cream and chocolate pudding!

Euphoria, oh my gawd, I have gotta try the cupcake thing! Sounds like I could really get him good with that one and, hey, with the second one, I see a whole lot of licking off (and nibbling!) going on! B)