Official Community Forums Home

Revisting Anal Avenue

Tyger

I had participated in anal sex a handful of times, with a couple other lovers, usually with toys only. The only penis/anus sex I had, was almost 6 yrs ago, hurt like a MoFo (no lube, large penis, over-active guy), and I hadn't tried it with anyone else. I had tried it solo a couple of times, but I seem to like it better with a man helping and reaping the benefits.

So, a couple of weeks ago, my hubby had said that he would "try" anal sex, since he wants to do new things with me. Not having a big selection of anal toys, I used 2 of the toys that I do have on hand for that (and have expanded my preferences as a reviewer too). But, what I did have, he liked well enough. But he was most comfortable with my finger massaging his prostate gland internally. Thankfully, I had done that several times before, and was able to instruct him on breathing, relaxing and how it would feel for him. I LOLed and told him I felt like I was trying to seduce a virgin! :P But he liked it a lot. So much that I blew his mind!! So much so that he was unable to get "Mr Happy" back up for me to have my own intercourse, after a half hour of trying, so I had to take care of myself.....

Last night, I broke open a new toy, to be reviewed in a day or so, and he put it in me. Let me just say, that anal sex will most likely become regular in our lovemaking!! :P;)

• Members

Hi Tyger,

Good for you!

I and my gf are not too thrilled about anal intercourse either. But she is absolutely wild about the Doc Johnson vibrating anal toy reviewed by Mikayla some time ago. That thing is just pure pleasure with countless possibilities!

What do you use?

Regards,

• Members
:) You have a distinct way of putting things Howard! LOL. :D