Official Community Forums Home

Hello

sexygranny

• Members

I want to take a minute to say hello and introduce myself. I am a 62 year old lady that has been married to the love of my life for 39 years. It will be 40 in june. We have five wonderful sons and ten grandchildren. I have just recently learned how fun sex can really be and that it deosn't have to be a duty as I had been tought. I am learning sooooooooo much here both on the board and with the sex education. Thank you for all the wonderful information.

• Members

I think I can safely speak for all of us here when I say : WAY TO GO YOU SEXY GRANNY YOU!!!!

You are a testament to the fact that sex doesn't stop after marriage OR after 40, 50 or even 60!!! Having the love for your partner and honesty to express yourselves sexually is probably part of what got you to your 40 year mark (Congratulations!) and will get you to the "till death" part years and years down the road!

I really hope that I am as alive sexually with my hubby as you are with yours as we continue on our life's road!

Good for you and WELCOME!!!!

• Members

Mikayla, thank you sweetheart for the kind words and wecome. I haven't aways been as alive sexually as i am right now I hate to say but I am working on it. I have always been a good wife and mother but not a good lover but I'm changing that. You are leaps and bounds ahead of me sexually. Your HD is a lucky man!

Howard, Thank you also it means alot to me to be welcome here. I haven't told my husband about the forum yet but I will. I am just having too much fun being the seductriss and keeping him guessing but you do have a very good point.

sexygranny

Congrats on such a long marriage, all the kids & grandkids, and now a growingly successful sex-life!!! And welcome to the forum!