Official Community Forums Home

Anal

sexygranny

• Members

Anal sex is one thing that dh has always wanted to try but I have always resisted and said NO!!

After reading all of the messages here I am beginning to rethink that. Thanks for all of great information on this subject. I am still trying to work up the nerve to say yes but dh may be getting his wish after all.

• Members

Hi Sexygranny!

Listen, anal sex has no age limit just like regular sex! You have shown us all here on the board that you can be married, "older" and still have a ROCKIN' sex life! Do not be intimidated or scared - read all the literature on anal, the posts here on anal and then just start playing around. If this is something that your hb has wanted to do for a long, long time then he will most certainly love the new, adventurous YOU!

If you have any questions, PLEASE post - I or someone else would love to answer!!!

Mikayla

Well, Howard is right on for most of the advise, but, as for a re-beginner into anal again, I would suggest using PLENTY of lube. The more, the better!! Just going to town on your man then inserting his penis into your anus may be a bit uncomfortable without a lot of lube, IMO. But, if you read some of my newer posts as far as me and my hubby's experimentation into anal, you will find that just talking about it can get people's curiosity up and going!

For me and my hubby, we've found that deep breathing (that suggestion DID come from Howard in the past), really DOES help relax your muscles.

Read a lot of Anal Avenue, and also Mikayla's article in the Sex Education tab, if you haven't done so.

I hope you find some more useful info!

• Members

We did it :) Dh was playing with my butt and I told him it would be ok. We used some lube and he got some of himself in. He could not get it all in. He told me it felt really good. He is not one to talk when having sex so it was nice to hear him say. Next time we will need to use some more lube and I am going to have him read the posts here and Sex Education with me. That way we know what we are doing :) I told him we should think about some toys too.