Official Community Forums Home

My First Butt Plug...

Valntyn

• Members

toh4514-6main.jpg

My First Butt Plug was PERFECT for my first butt plug!

Hustler created this cute flexible plug with novices in mind. 3.5” was a nice short length to make me feel comfortable trying it. 1.25” at the plug’s widest point (the “waist”) was thin enough to not be intimidating, but big enough to add to that full feeling I love. Not having to worry about its size left more time for having fun!

First thing first, though, was to wash it. Some soap and warm water and a swipe with an antibacterial wipe and it was ready to go! There was barely a noticeable smell and it wasn’t tacky at all. I’m really becoming fond of toys made with Jel-Lee material!

I set it on a towel on the bed with lube and a few other items I’d picked from our toy chest and waited for my husband to get home from work.

Happily surprised with this particular home-coming, he immediately joined me in some hot & heavy foreplay. Soon, each of the toys I’d picked had their turns in the fun as well. My body was VERY relaxed!

Still one pretty pink toy to go, my husband turned me onto my hands & knees and lubed both me and the plug liberally. He slowly inserted it in my anus. I worried if it would “pop out” (look out for the flying butt plug!), but found that once it gets past its “waist,” it stays in place until you gently pull it out. He then lubed himself up and inserted me vaginally from behind. Ooo that felt good -- nice and full!!

He loved the feeling, too. He felt pressure on different points of his penis than usual, his favorite being more action around the head of his penis than just the shaft.

Then, he brought me to a WHOLE NEW level of orgasms by placing a BULLET on the flat base of the plug. I felt the vibes throughout the toy and it was WONDERFUL!

I definitely recommend this toy to ANYone interested in anal play, especially newbies. It’s very unintimidating, easy to use, and easy to care for.

Now it’s my husband’s turn to try it! Hehe!

:lol:

Right! I can see that too!! OMG, too funny.

I'm glad this plug worked for you. I wanted to get one, but hubby wanted something different.

• Members

You know, I thought of this while I was washing it off beforehand, and then COMPLETELY forgot about the idea! Thanks for the reminder. ;) I definitely want to see if this'll work!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Hustler My First Butt Plug

toh4514-6main.jpg

This swirly colored iridescent pink flexibly soft Jel-Lee material plug was a little larger than I would have expected for a “first time” plug. I liked the suction cup base, it held very strong when I put it on the counter to get my anti-bacterial wipes. It even defied gravity when I stuck it to the wall, just to see if it would stay...hmmm, gives new meaning to “having your back against a wall.”

Although the name implies this is a good “first timers” butt plug, I found that it was a little uncomfortable. If you like the feeling of a slight stretch to the anus as well as a fullness to the rectum, then this may be a good toy for you. I found that the tapered base didn’t taper quite enough for me and left a burning feeling, as if it was trying to ‘pinch off’ but just couldn’t quite close. The middle of this toy widens to 1.25” which made a nice comfortable fullness against which vaginal penetration from my husband created a wonderful pressure. This plug is only 3.5” long which helps it seem less intimidating to fully insert. However, one other problem I had was it kept popping out. Either I have great Kegal excercise abilities, or the tapered base that allows it to slide in so smoothly also allows it to zoom right out the other way. Both my husband and I tried to make it work, and neither one of us had any success. This may be a very good toy to go with a harness to keep it in place. But for us, it was a big bust as a solo toy.

Hustler My First Butt Plug

• 1 month later...
  • Members

toh4514-6main.jpg

I opened the package and to my discovery it was a butt plug. I love anal sex. So I knew that I would enjoy this product. If you are new to the anal area of sex, then this toy will be a good addition for you. You always have to warm yourself up when use toys like this. You have to make sure you have some lubricant at first. Play with your clit at first and then slowly insert the butt plug. Twirl it around and play with your clit at the same time. When you feel like your about to orgasm, pull the butt plug out slowly and it will intensify your orgasm. This butt plus also will suction to the table. You can sit on the plug and ride it if you wanted to.It also stayed in place for me. The outer round edge fit snugly in between my ass cheeks and held nice and tight My boyfriend has also tried this. It is small enough that it won't hurt them and they will enjoy it. He said himself "Wow, that really made me cum a lot." . (I gave him head while he was sitting on a desk with the butt plug inserted in him. He was rocking back and forth as I was sucking his cock and he came and shaked and moaned like crazy.) This is a great toy for you for the beginner. It is not very intimidating and anyone who has an interest in anal sex will enjoy it.

My First butt Plug

• Members

I don't know. D and I have never been fans of the rounded bases. The rectangular(flared) bases are what always have been better for our own personal use. Rounded have always seemed to slip out of us. You don't have to be all clenchy(not sure if that is a word, but if you are into anal play you know what I mean) with the rectangular base it just kind of fits in the groove of you ass better. It's important to us because we both like to have plugs in when we are having sex. I guess it is personal preference, i just have always recommended against using them. I hope that helps and doesn't hinder.

R

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I don't know. D and I have never been fans of the rounded bases. The rectangular(flared) bases are what always have been better for our own personal use. Rounded have always seemed to slip out of us. You don't have to be all clenchy(not sure if that is a word, but if you are into anal play you know what I mean) with the rectangular base it just kind of fits in the groove of you ass better. It's important to us because we both like to have plugs in when we are having sex. I guess it is personal preference, i just have always recommended against using them. I hope that helps and doesn't hinder.

R

I would agree, the rounded bases are for lack of a better term "a pain in the ass." I have noticed that the round bases pop out often but I thought that was just me.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

toh4514-6.jpg

I am very inexperienced when it comes to the pleasures of the dark side, but this was very tempting and not at all intimidating.

Once I opened up my new toy, I made sure to give it a good washing as you should with any new toy.

It is made of a very pliable Jel-Lee which seems to very easily warm to your body temperature. It is soft, but firm enough to be easily insertable and flexible enough to conform to your body shape.

A little lube (I used my Too Timid Pleasure Gel) and I was set to go. It was a wonderful experience paired with my favorite simulated cock was a definite hit. I can only imagine what a vibrator would have added to the mix!

Cleanup is a snap - use hot soapy water with antibacterial wipes or soap and you're ready for your next anal adventure.

I would like to see a more flexible base, but at the same time I understand it is more firm for safety's sake.