Official Community Forums Home

Um...err....well,

• Members

OK. I've never had this happen before. I orgasmed so hard from him finger banging me, that I defecated in bed. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Can we say that quickly ended that session?

Is this normal?? There was no anal play, purely vaginal. I don't want to have to buy a box of chucks for sex...lol.

Sorry, no, never heard of it. It almost happened to me once, but it was because I was kinda sick, and I had to stop in mid-bang to go!

• Members

I've never had that happen, and never heard of it happening. Once, when hubby was down on me and fingering me at the same time, a fart slipped out, though.

What was his reaction to it?

• Members

All I can say is that must have been ONE HELL OF AN ORGASM!

I suppose it is possible for this to happen due to a complete letting go of the muscles combined with the extreme contraction of all the lower muscles. I have FELT like I was going to let go, but always, sort of tightened up. Perhaps you were JUST that much in the zone!

I have no definitive answer for this - but I wouldn't worry about it as a problem, unless it begins to happen each time!

• Members
OK. I've never had this happen before. I orgasmed so hard from him finger banging me, that I defecated in bed. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Can we say that quickly ended that session?

Is this normal?? There was no anal play, purely vaginal. I don't want to have to buy a box of chucks for sex...lol.

Gee and I thought passing out after a good intense orgasm was something special

Glenn

• Members

I have never heard of it either, but I agree with Mikayla that must of been a HELL of a orgasm. Talk about being completey relaxed. I don't think I would worry to much unless it continued.

• Members
Gee and I thought passing out after a good intense orgasm was something special

Glenn

*giggle* We will say that it was probably THE BEST orgasm I've EVER had!!! :rolleyes: He was down at my knees and I came so hard, there was female cum all over his waist n lower chest. And y'all KNOW how I am about squirting ;)

btw...if you don't know what "chucks" are, they are the blue/white HUUUGE pads they put on hospital beds for incontinent patients.

• Members

I've had female friends tell me they came so hard they urinated (and yes, actually urinated, it was not getting confused with female ejaculate) so I suppose it makes sense that this could happen as well. Um...pat your man on the head and tell him he did good?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

if you're afraid it might happen again, try going to the bathroom shortly before.

It's possible all your internal muscles clamped down so hard they overpowered your anal muscles, like if you squeezed a toothpaste tube hard enough to pop the lid.

I agree with everyone else, that must have been one GREAT orgasm. hope that helped a little.