Official Community Forums Home

Happy Birthday Tyger!

Mikayla1

• Members

I just wanted to take a moment and wish Tyger, one of our moderators and a review team member (as well as my cyber friend) a

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!!

You go girl!!!!

*Hugs & Smooches*

Mikayla

• Members

Mikayla was us bright and early this morning and beat me to this!

2826.gif

Happy Birthday, Tyger! Hope your day, and the rest of your life, is GREAT!

Thank you all so much!

Smooches & hugs!!

• Members

Ooph, beat to wishing my best friend Happy Birthday.. I'll never live it down. *laugh*

Happy Birthday, Babe!!!

*hugs hugs hugs*

Love you!

Have a great day!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Members

Sorry ladies, you snooze, you loose!!!!

LOL :lol:

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYGER!!

Have a birthday that's grand, have a birthday that's great, now blow out your candles, but don't spit on the cake!!

Many hugs and happy wishes to you today.

Thank you all so much for the well-wishes! My hubby was away at work this week, so it was a bit lonely, and your Happy Birthdays really helped make me feel really good! *HUGS*

I've kept busy, gardening, yard clean up, doing a yard sale this weekend, and the everyday stuff. Trying to spend a couple hours outside everyday to help boost my mood. I have SAD (seasonal affected disorder), which means, the lack of UV rays/vitamin D makes me a bit depressed). Working outside helps me not snack, stick to my diet, get some projects done and the yard looking good, and burn some calories. B) My arms are getting a bit tanned too. :) So it's good all around!

Today, I was invited over to a mutual friend's house, for a combo birthday bash. There are 3 of us, in this "circle of friends" that have b-days this month, so, last year, as well as this, I was invited over for a BBQ, swimming, and great conversations! It was so nice to sit, and relax, and not worry about much at all. My daughter had plenty of flat, safe yard to play in. I went swimming with her and another little one, who is 5 yrs old. We had a blast in the salt water pool. Then, dinner, of keilbasa, brisket, chicken with pineapples, baked beans, potatoe salad, bread, and then, of course, we had cake for dessert!! :P

I had given each of the ladies also celebrating their b-days this month a small stepping stone for the gardens, and I got 3 plants to add to my ever-growing plants for my gardening pleasure! :)

So, even though hubby wasn't here, it was still a pretty good week. He did send a pic via cell phone, of the b-day present he got for me though. A gorgeous gold dragonfly pendant, that I've been oggling for a while now! *woot!*

So, again, thank you so much for the kind words and wishes, they really meant a lot!