Official Community Forums Home

Giving Head

• Members

When you are going down on your SO (male) how long should you go? Or does it matter? And will i be able to tell when he ejaculates? :unsure:

And, I have never swollowed and i dont think he has ever cum while i've given oral, but if i dont like the taste and i feel that im going to barf what do i do so i dont hurt his feelings: I know that if my tast made him sick i would cry. :(

From a woman's POV:

Howard is right, there is no set "time" for a BJ. Not all, or even most BJ's need to finish off by the man cumming, though I'm sure that they really like that. But, a BJ can be a great foreplay activity. If you do choose to allow your man to cum in your mouth, tell him so, either before, or during the BJ. And it can be sexy. "Oh baby, I want to suck you dry/until you cum". If not, you can give him oral luvin' til you want to stop, and move onto other areas of sexual play.

Men usually give either a direct verbal cue that they're about to cum, usually to give you warning, or just cuz it's what they do before they do so. If you're ready for it, you should be able to handle the flow of cum. There really isn't that much ejaculated, and if you're ready, it really isn't that bad, IMO. I believe, it's about a tablespoon, give or take a bit. But, like with anything going down your throat, if it's unexpected, it can make you gag. The best thing I can tell you about swallowing for the first time: be ready, swallow fast, and don't overthink it, just do it.

I have not found that a man's cum tastes the same as say, the skin on his arm, or his sweat. Cum has it's own taste, and it's different for every man. Diet DOES have a lot to do with it though.

It's not a favorite thing of MINE to do, but that's me. I have done it. Enjoyed it when I did. But, I don't care for the taste that much. I usually have a soda handy before, so afterwards, I can replenish my fluids, and also rinse out the taste in my mouth, without appearing rude.

If you try it, then you can say whether or not you like it. If you don't like it, hey, there's nothing wrong with that. And, you're not a failure as a woman because of it.

• Members

I can relate to this one, I havent let my partner cum in my mouth because my ex tasted bad (Im pretty sure that was just him for the record) but i cant seem to let go and let it happen, he doesnt really have all that many sexual fantasies and i have lots anyway cumming in my mouth or on my breasts is his only thing and I feel totally selfish for not giving him his fantasy when he gives me mine, sorry to hijack the post but is there really no obligation for me to 'return the favour'

• Members

I do not know how I missed this post!

The answers given have been right on target thus far. I would add that if you are questioning how long you are to do this, it might be some sub-conscious thought that you find Blowjobs 'work' - or more for him than for you. A woman who knows how to give a good blowjob does it almost more for HER than for HIM. I mean, of course the man is getting stimulated, having pleasure, etc - but a woman who knows the POWER of the blowjob loves that control. She loves hearing and feeling her man's reactions to her sucking and licking. She loves to know he could cum just by her touch. As for the taste - I have commented on this more times than I care to - and argued for pro-swallowers everywhere.

I find that the time varies from night to night. If I want to make him weak I will suck him dry. If I am SOOOO horny I just want to fuck, I wait until he has had his and most likely I have had mine, and then we fuck the shit out of each other. It truly does depend on the mood of the night. The truth is, however, in MY bedroom, he gets a bj about 99% of the time that we have sex!