Official Community Forums Home

Suggestions For A First?

• Members

So as I said, I'm in the market for a vibrator...it'll be my first. I want something smallish (in the interest of hymen preservation) and not realistic-looking, lol.

I'm looking at these:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4795

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3387

But I'm far from making a decision and any advice would help. (Well, maybe not that far--I told my best friend that as soon as I got internet hooked up this would be the first thing I'd buy online, and amazon.com is taunting me with all the other things I could spend my money on, lol.) My price range is up to $25, including shipping.

Also...how many batteries can I realistically expect to go through?

• Members

OK, first - if you want to preserve your hymen - I would NOT suggest an insertable vibe at all! Those vibes you looked at would definitely break your hymen (if it isn't naturally broken already). You could use one like that for clitoral stim (in fact, the freebie this month is a great choice for clitoral stim) but I would go the bullet route for sure. Bullets are going to give you the orgasm without going anywhere near your hymen. Plus, quite frankly, unless you are interested in exploring insertion and penetration, a bullet will do you better anyway. Women climax during clitoral stimulation - not usually with penetration alone - so to have your fun, preserve your hymen, I would go for a bullet - and pretty much any of them will fit in your budget. Just look at the shopping guide under 'bullets.'

As far as batteries, you may go through a lot or a few - it realy depends on how often you use your toy and how long it takes for you to have your fun!

• Members

I wouldn't say it's the main objective ;) , but it's high on the priority list.

I am amazed that with my mother's fascination with "household hints" that I've never heard of keeping batteries in the freezer. (I imagine it has something to do with slowing/stopping the chemical reaction that takes place?) Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks for the tips.

I would also second the suggestion (or would that be third or fourth?) a bullet and/or the Hustler Rock It for your orgasm needs. :P Anything insertable will run you the risk of breaking your hymen (if it's not already naturally broken).