Official Community Forums Home

Picking A Vibrator. Help!

I seem to have an extremely high sex drive. My boyfriend and I have sex quite often, but i can never get enough. Im aroused all the time. I need to be able to help myself out. Ive never had a vibrator or any sex toy before and have looked at many different sites, but have no idea what vibrator or toy to get. Any advice?

• Members

Ok well i just posted a topic on this but I LOVE the wiggle wand, its cheap it comes in lots of pretty colours its a brilliant clit stimulator and is my old reliable for a good orgasm. You can use it inside and out but I just use it as an external bullet, it was one of my first vibes and i still reach for it, its almost predictable I want that one when my partner reaches in the draw!

Hope that helps

Iso

I would check out the many clit stimulators, as well as some basic vibes, to make sure you get your bang for the buck, and if you're looking an inexpensive route. The newest vibe, that a lot of us reviewed, called the Wild Thing, is VERY cool!!

If you're looking for a bit more stimulation, check out a dual action vibe. Those are soooooo worth the money as well!

Read our reviews on the products that have been reviewed. Hopefully, those will help you pick out something that you know will help you out as well.

• Members

I agree with Tyger. She's got some great points. Clit Stim's are great and the Dual vibe is awesome.

Decide some basics of what your interested in:

What textures am I interested in?

Am I looking for more than one type of speed?

Do I look long or wide?

Am I looking for more than one feature?

etc. etc.

But really, you can't have too many toys so just dive in!

j

• Members

If you're looking for a basic vib, there's the Purple Nubby Satisfier that is being offered for free right now. I'm still waiting for mine (I had to get it shipped to my sister's house) but I've heard great things and I'm looking forward to it.