Official Community Forums Home

Where Did You Get Your Favorite Toy?

Tyger

Ok, be honest....where did you get your favorite sex toy? Even if it wasn't here......how much did you splurge on it?

• Members

I got it here as a review Item. It's on clearance right now. It's ultra powerful, and extremely versatile. Catergory X collection.

• Members

Honestly, all my current faves but one came from here - there are really too many to list. The purple nubby pleaser is one of my newest loves though! ;)

I do have one favorite sexual item that didn't come from here - it is a bondage item - not for the faint of heart - that I "stole" from my ex - BONDAGE GUY - and someday will introduce to my hubby. I am not quite sure he is ready for it yet. I didn't splurge on it, he did, but it cost almost $1,000, as it was made for us.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I had a few toys that I loved prior to meeting (and marrying) Mr. SP. But I have to say that he has a much better eye for choosing toys. He bought my current favorite. It was very reasonably priced but once you start adding attachments it starts creeping up there in price.

• Members

This may sound strange to many here but my favorite toy is the Mod. King bed. I've installed eye bolts for obvious reasons, and with the mirrored canopy it is great to watch or to position myself so that she can watch. Even if we are only masturbating it is nice to be able to watch her also. The best $1200 we ever spent!! We've also got a Swing but as of yet I have not felt comfortable enough with the framework of my house to attempt a stress test! Maybe one day soon!

Ok, be honest....where did you get your favorite sex toy? Even if it wasn't here......how much did you splurge on it?

Our favorite toy is the Eroscillator 2 that we got at nitetime toys. The cost was over a hundred and with extra attachments purchased, its over 2 hundred.

It is still the best toy we use. My wife loves it. :rolleyes:

• Members

My faverite toy is my wife, and we togeather like the hatachi wand. The wand cost $70 and was at an Adam & Eve shop locally. I don't think I can put a price on my wife though(LOL).

For a toy I using more often a lone, the Brianna blazing butt plug is great but I trading it in more and more for the feel doe stapless dildo so I guess I sort of in between

Glenn

• Members

My favourite toy so far is a $10 massager I bought at Walmart about a year ago. xD It's still better than any of my other toys so far but I'm hoping my incoming box will be right up there with it. ^_-