Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Orbit

Exotic Phoenix

• Members

DJ5631-02main.jpg

G-Spot Orbit

I've always been curious about g-spot orgasms and have read that they feel different and for some, are more intense than regular (clitoral) orgasms. I don't think I've ever had one (wouldn't I remember?) but I would like the experience. I've read that the g-spot is 1 - 2 inches right inside, near the top, and that if you inserted a finger and hook it up, that's where it is.

If that's the case, the G-spot Orbit has a great shape to hit your spot. The color is more purple than in the picture online (think grape candy), and the bumpy head is really cute and reminds me of a giant raspberry. The material is TPR (thermoplastic rubber) which I've just discovered and love for it's flexibility. It's quite bendy!

So the big question is, did I have a g-spot orgasm? Well, I think I would have if I relaxed and let myself go enough, but really, during the most intense part, I felt like I had to pee! Though I've read that many g-spot orgasms lead to the ever elusive "female ejaculation," I just couldn't let go enough to allow myself to give into the feeling. It was very pleasurable during most of it, but not in an intense way, more like a relaxing massage or getting your hair shampooed at the salon. As soon as I stopped the vibe (your standard turn dial) the feeling of having to pee went away, but I realized that I couldn't pull the vibe out for a few minutes. I don't know why, but it seems that it makes me contract a lot and I was tightly "holding" onto the vibe. With the big, bumpy head, it was difficult to pull it out without yanking it forcefully. Eventually, I learned to relax and "push" it out.

This is a very interesting vibe that will require a lot more experimentation, and I will need to learn to let go enough to experience a real g-spot orgasm, even if it means that things get a bit messy. I'm glad I have this to help me along.

ttp://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5396

It sounds like you were on your way to having a g-spot orgasm! The feeling of having to pee, and the clenching, all signs of impending OOOOO! Good luck with your g-spot, relax & have fun!

• Members
It sounds like you were on your way to having a g-spot orgasm! The feeling of having to pee, and the clenching, all signs of impending OOOOO! Good luck with your g-spot, relax & have fun!

You mean the clenching is normal?? Wowee! I was wondering what was going on. I guess I'm doing something right. :-D

But will I really end up peeing if I relax and go with it? That's what's keeping me from giving in.

A g-spot orgasm usually produces a gushing of fluid, but it's not urine, though many women think it is. It's just cum actually! Some women gush enough (or squirt) that they think they've peed the bed. But, if you smell it, you will notice no urine smell to it, and it's actually clear.

Your muscles were preparing for one biggie O, and the muscles clenching is a great sign! If you plan on trying to get a g-spot orgasm, and are afraid of just letting go, maybe you don't want to "make a mess", then grab a big towel, place it under you, and have a blast!! Nothing to worry about, clean up is a breeze, and you have the freedom to just let go!!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

DJ5631-02main.jpg

The G-sopt Orbit Vibe

Like so many other women out there, I have been waiting for that elusive G-spot orgasm for, what seems like, forever! Therefore, I have been wanting a G-spot vibrator to hopefully help to give me that orgasm. So, one may understand my excitement when I received the G-Spot Orbit Vibe!

The first thought I had when pulling this jelly, lavender vibe out of its packaging was, "It's much bigger than I imagined!" This startled me at first because the only G-spot vibrator I have ever owned was soooo much smaller. Then it occurred to me: I am still waiting for that "O," right? So maybe it is time to try something different... Maybe something bigger?

The next thing I noticed (after getting over its size) was the soft, pliable, jelly material, molded into a wonderful nubby texture. My husband, as with any new toy, immediately went for our battery stash to see what kind of vibrations the Orbit has to offer. He had a little trouble correctly installing the 2AAA batteries required, as there are no instructions, but after a couple of adjustments, we found that this vibe does have a nice, strong vibration.

Very quickly after insertion, I was sold on this one! The texture and the size (yes, the size!) were great! I honestly never thought I would like a toy so much without clitoral stimulation. However, this one is quickly becoming a favorite! I believe Hubby even likes it as much as I do - he loved watching me squirm as he tried to give me my first G-spot orgasm with the Orbit!

So, did I ever get there? Sorry to tell you, but not quite - not yet. It was no fault of the toy's; it's just going to take more practice. But trust me; we are definitely looking forward to many more practice sessions together with the G-Spot Orbit!

G-Spot Obit Vibe

• 5 months later...

WOW!! I have a new favorite toy!! The G-Spot Orbit is FUN!!

DJ5631-02main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5396

This is the first toy I received as a new reviewer, so I was very excited when it arrived. I noticed two things right away when I opened it. First, it had a large bulb on top. Second, the bulb was covered with exciting looking textured bumps! I couldn't wait to see how they felt inside of me! After taking it out of the package, I could feel that the Orbit was made of a soft, flexible material. Nice! So I inserted the two AAA batteries and turned it on. It had a nice quiet hum, but I was worried it might not have a strong enough vibe for me. I was wrong!

Having g-spot orgasms is a relatively new thing for me, and I don't have a g-spot toy yet, so I was curious how it would get me off without direct clitoral stimulation. I got it nice & slippery with Too Timid Pleasure Gel & put it in. Wow! What a sensation! The large tip felt great going in, and the shaft was narrow and flexible. What was great about this is that while the tip is inside, massaging my g-spot, the shaft can gently bend to give some clitoral stimulation in front or anal area stimulation in back. The narrow shaft and large tip gave a sexy feeling and have another advantage: even if I let go of the Orbit to turn over, it didn't fall out, like regular straight vibrators! It felt as if my vagina was gripping it tightly. While I was enjoying experimenting using the Orbit on my back, on my front, on my side, I felt my orgasm beginning to build. Slowly but surely the sensations got stronger and stronger. When at last I came, I came and I came and I came!! It was one of the longest lasting orgasms I've had!

If you haven't located your g-spot, the Orbit will help you find it. If you know where it is, but haven't had a g-spot orgasm yet, the Orbit will help you get there. If you already have g-spot O's, then the Orbit will get you there quickly!

Although I did not try it, this product claims to be waterproof. It is 7" long and 1.5" in diameter.

ENJOY!

Randygirl

• Members

Great Reviews!! Exotic Phoenix, Whoohoo sounds like you were soo close to have that g-spot O. The clenching is very much normal. You just have to relaxe and try to breath threw it. Good luck reaching that g-spot O sounds like you were soo close.

Randygirl , make sure you add the picture to your review too!! :D