Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing Cum

• Members

For those of you who enjoying swallowing cum, do you like to swallow thick or watery loads? My ex loved when we didn’t have sex for a few days and then give me a blowjob and she would get a large, thick load. She said it all went down as one piece which she said she could feel more going down. She said it really got her wet doing it.

• Like 1

• Members

I don't recall any consistency in my husbands cum, just taste, which as we all know, can change from time to time. It's not the consistency or the taste that gets me excited, it's just the idea of the whole thing for me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just like the feel of swallowing cum, I am not picky on its thickness.

• Members

I guess that swallowing comes kind of naturally and I never think twice about it. I have gotten very use to the taste and texture. There are times that he prefers to cum on my chest, neck, face. It's all great.

• Members

I am a Male yes. I find the best time my girlfriend likes to swallow my cum is once a week :( all because she says there is so much more cum then on a daily basis and it makes her squrit which she enjoys

• 4 months later...
  • 12 years later...
  • Members

Reading about how you love cum and can't get enough of it got me hard this morning

• Members
2 hours ago, Dannyk said:

My husbands cum is usually very wet and usually not really thick although occasionally it is but usually more juicy. We can’t wait several days to see if it would be thicker like someone else said. I have to get some everyday and usually more than once a day. I always swallow his cum and always have from the first blowjob I ever gave him. I love cum and just want more and more of his boy juice!

Would you like to get together with us and swallow both of our cum all mixed up together??.....Mandy and Dewey C