Official Community Forums Home

Ruby Glass Wand

Tyger

tcgl67main.jpg

There’s no place like home…*click click*

Top Cat comes out with a new glass toy line, and one of these beauties is the Ruby. Made of solid glass, this toy has a ring handle at the base, and 4 rounded bumps going up the entire shaft. In between the bumps, are red nubbies, for added pleasure! The tip is narrower, and has red swirled in it. This toy kinda reminds me of an extra-long, pretty, bottle cork. It's pretty hefty & sturdy too since it is solid glass.

Anyway, I was SO excited to get another glass toy, and couldn’t wait to try it out! Glass is so easy to use and take care of, not to mention the different ways you can play with glass toys. “Different ways?” you ask? Why, yes! Glass can be warmed up with water, or chilled in the fridge. Some even choose to freeze their glass toys, for that extra shocking, yet pleasurable experience. Using lubes? Not to worry! Glass toys can be used with either silicone or water-based lubes, with no worries. Allergic to certain materials, like latex? Not an issue for glass toys. All these reasons, & more, are why I love glass toys, and recommend them to everyone wanting to either start or add to their toy box.

For me, just the thought of a new glass toy is enough to get me all wet, and, with hubby giving me some extra long foreplay, no lubes needed for me the night I tried this toy out! Ruby was a little cold at first (room temp), but that was adding to my pleasure. Hubby had a finger in the ring, and gripped the rest of it, slowly inserting each hump. He liked that, since glass can sometimes also be hard to hang onto when wet. This toy gave me my much-desired full feeling, and added pleasure with humps and bumbs galore! Yes, I even felt the little red nubbies as well. It definitely did the trick for me, cuz I was cumming hard in very little time as my hubby thrusted it in and out of me.!

Because of it’s larger diameter (1.5"), I would recommend this toy for an intermediate to pro toy user. If you like toys with some shape to it, this one is a must-have! This one is definitely a keeper for me!

Go for Glass

• Members

Ooooh sounds fun! Love the shape. I'll have to try that one!

• 2 months later...

I hope you love it as much as we do!

• Members

Click .... wish list

• Members

tcgl67main.jpg

Glass Ruby

Gems are a girls best friend!

This is the first actual dildo I’ve ever had, I’m an admitted vibe girl. But the Glass Ruby was so unique and cute I had to try it. First off, the grip ring is probably the biggest reason I got this particular one… I figured glass being glass would get a little slippery when wet, and the ring on the end was just such an interesting feature. The mounds and “ruby” nubbies provide not only an interesting design that you can stare at for hours, but wonderful sensations from the different textures.

Once out of the package, it went in the bathroom sink for a scrub down. This has to be by far the easiest toy ever to clean, unless you’ve previously had experience with glass dildos. Even waterproof silicone toys can’t hold up next to this baby for cleanup.

Unfortunately, I did not have the foresight to place it in the freezer before use, as it was tested one late night with my man as a ‘stick my hand in the toy box and see what I pull out’ toy. Playtime was incredible, as a girl used to having vibes, the smooth glass mounds and rubies gave me some new sensations that I absolutely loved.

There are two notes I must make about this dildo though… One - The ring is glass, it does not stretch. My man noted that his thumb got “stuck,” an easy solution is to use your index finger to grab the ring. Not a downside at all, but if the person holding the ring has large hands, this could lead to a humorous situation (that‘s not a bad thing either). Second, I used a silicone lube as can’t use this on most of my other toys. After playtime, I noticed a film on the glass from the lube. This washed off very easily and could have been just the brand of lube I used, but is a noteworthy point so you shouldn’t be surprised if any residue is left on the glass. Of course, since you can use silicone lubes with this toy, I would recommend using them for extended play.

This is a great dildo for anyone, beginners or advanced. The looks alone make this not intimidating at all, and the width is measured at the widest parts of the mounds - so this will give extra pleasure to smaller women. For an advanced user, the different textures are sure to please while still giving the full feeling.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

A Happy Conscience and An Icy Treat!

Ruby Glass Gem by Top Cat

This beauty got a squeal of joy out of me when I discovered it in my latest box of toys to review. I adore glass toys, and the bigger the better! This is the widest glass toy I’ve ever encountered, at it is a generous 1-3/4” at the widest bump. Of course, that’s not the only feature that endears this not-so-little Gem to me.

This dildo is approximately 8” from tip to tail, and the base features a prominent cobalt blue ring... all the better to grab on and go for a ride! After a while, even my favorite glass toys give my hands a little bit of a cramp. This simple ring allows a heck of a lot more action without the soreness!

Girth and grab may be all well and good, but when you add in the extra coolness of glass, well, let’s just say you’ve got a red, clear and blue winner on your hands! Glass is fantastic in just how versatile and hygienic it is. You don’t have to worry about it not being clean because glass is nonporous. A quick wash and you’re set to do any kind of play you want - anal or vaginal. You don’t need to agonize over which lube to use, either, because glass is good with both silicone and water-based lubes.

Ah, but we still haven’t gotten to the best part - temperature. Dip this baby in comfortably hot water for a few seconds for a warm treat, or cozy it up to the ice cream in the freezer for a few minutes for some cool sensations! I prefer my treats on the icy side, so when I tried out this little Gem I made sure to keep a bowl of ice water on the night stand for a quick cool-down when things got hot!

Of course, I also like glass toys because they are so Earth-friendly. If you take good care of them they can last for years - maybe even outlast you! Hey - a toy that’s good for the conscience! What fun!

This Ruby Glass Gem is also one of those lovely toys that blurs those lines between art and action. It really is, well... pretty! The tip is a cool peppermint spiral, and the red dots are a great touch - even if they are too far inset to get significant sensation. The rest of the bumps definitely make up for it!

tcgl67main.jpg

• Members

Eeep! Apparently this thing isn't quite as sturdy as I thought. I was playing with it in the shower and managed to drop it about 8 inches. Off with its head! I don't know whether to blame the dildo or the clawfoot tub. At least the break was clean and I didn't get cut. I don't think I'm going to be playing with my glass toys in the shower anymore, at least not without a towel down in case the situation gets a little too slippery again!