Official Community Forums Home

Costumes

sexygranny

• Members

What does everyone think about costumes? My Dh and I are big football fans and my sexyhubbys birthday and the first game day for our favorite team is on the same day.So I was thinking I may get a Referee costume to wear for him. I guess what I want to know is do you think costumes like that are sexy? I have worn lingerie for him but never a costume. I'm not sure that it would lead to a roleplay or not because that is not something we have talked much about. I just want to wear something sexy and different for him and something fun . What do you all think?

They also have sexy football girl costumes and Cheerleader costumes. Boy, I 'm not sure what I should get. :)

sexygranny

• Members

Three cheers! I love the idea!! :) :) I've never done it, but I think it's a great idea. Even if it's just something as "simple" as a favorite team football shirt with nothing underneath, I know I'D have fun with it! Good luck!!

Oo... or greet him in the bedroom after the game with just a foam finger and the black smudges under your eyes....

Or.... *giggle* I love the idea and I'm not even big into football.

• Members

What do I think about costumes? This video explains it all.

Link: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1715915

This is by far one of the funniest video's I've EVER seen. Undoubtedly I'd be the Mustard or Frog.

• Members

Sexy Granny

costumes are great my husband and i have done it many times and it so much fun i actually have set here recently thinking about what we could try next. we have done Traffic Cop and Student Driver, of course student and teacher or doctor and patient there are so mant you cn do i my favorite was the Traffic Cop and Student Driver, so just sit and talk it over with your husband you both can come up with ideas

• Members

Thank you for the great ideas. I just didn't realize that there were so many costumes and stuff to make sex fun and exciting! I feel like a kid in a candy store . coming on here and seeing all the toys and all the ideas and information and then looking at the lingerie web sites it is all so much fun. I just wish that I had known how fun it could all be when I was younger :( but now I'm making up for lost time :)!!

This will be the first birthday for either of us since my transformation and I want it to be very special.

Valntyn, I love your idea with the foam finger and the black smudges under my eyes. I have a red (red and white are the team colors) mostly see through babydoll I could wear with it. I think I would be to shy :( to have nothing on but I love the idea!

Ginger J, very cute video :) made me laugh!

want2know, you are so right this is something me and my hubby will have to talk about. I do think I would like to try doing a roleplay it sounds like so much fun. Just thinking about it makes me excited to try new things. There was a cop costume on one of the lingerie sites I thought looked sexy. I will talk to him and see if he would like to give it a try.

sexygranny

• Members

My husband and I have done costumes numerous times. I remember one night I decided to have my room be just like a strip club, pole and all. My children were out for the day and my husband had come home from work and heard music upstairs, I had a few chairs and in fact even brought in the lawn table from outside. He walked into the room and found me dancing on the pole and things. Of course he had to pay for the lap dance etc. He was double for a table dance. :P Costumes are fun, I think it is a wonderful idea. I have dressed up in one of my nursing uniforms from when I use to work as an RN before and he was my patient. :lol: What a good patient he was to. SInce my husband builds million dollar costume homes I have gone out to his job site before at quitting time after everyone else has left and he was just finishing up a few things, I was dressed as a hooker and let me tell you we put a whole new meaning to jobsite. :P

Roleplaying and costumes are all part of Adult play. I think it would be great idea, whether the cheerleading outfit or even a line-backer one and tackle him to the bed. :D Maybe find a way also to make the bed be the football field. If you have a comforter or something or even a sheet that you arent worried about get a marker and mark the field. Just a few ideas. Let us know what you do and how he likes it.

Take care!

• Members

Thanks katprr, more great ideas!! I love the strip club idea. I think I may try that for him this weekend but I will have to leave out the pole because I would proably kill myself trying to do that :) and wow the hooker one is great too! It all sounds like so much fun.

Thanks for all the great ideas!! I'll keep you posted

I did the football thing YEARS ago, when I was a teenage girl. The guy I dated in HS (yes, Val, him), was on the football team. I was "allowed" to wear his "around the school" jerseys. One night, after a great game that he won the game ball with, I wore the shirt, which I could SWIM in, a thong, put the black smudges under my eyes, and was in his room, waiting, with a football! I looked SO cute!!! :P He made more touch-downs that night too.

Get creative, and, you can even look in your (or his) closet for something to make fun for the night! Have fun!