Official Community Forums Home

Restless Leg Syndrome

crazy1

• Members

I wanted to post some thoughts on Restless leg syndrome to see if someone else had a similar experince.

My wife gets this quite a bit, espically if she has been sitting or a long time, like at work, or in the car for long trips. She usually gets it worst when we lay down to go to sleep. When she gets antsy and can't relax, I just whip out the old blue vibrator(which was one of my best purchases ever!) and give her an couple of orgasms and then we have sex and tadaa! She won't be experiencing any more restless leg for the remainder of the night.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I wanted to post some thoughts on Restless leg syndrome to see if someone else had a similar experince. 

My wife gets this quite a bit, espically if she has been sitting or a long time, like at work, or in the car for long trips.  She usually gets it worst when we lay down to go to sleep.  When she gets antsy and can't relax, I just whip out the old blue vibrator(which was one of my best purchases ever!) and give her an couple of orgasms and then we have sex and tadaa!  She won't be experiencing any more restless leg for the remainder of the night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have RLS and that don't do much for me i use 2 pillows under my legs and when hubby come to bed he takes away and some times befor bed i drink V 8 it helps

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My wife gets this quite a bit, espically if she has been sitting or a long time, like at work, or in the car for long trips.  She usually gets it worst when we lay down to go to sleep.  When she gets antsy and can't relax, I just whip out the old blue vibrator(which was one of my best purchases ever!) and give her an couple of orgasms and then we have sex and tadaa!  She won't be experiencing any more restless leg for the remainder of the night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You will find this too simple to believe, and it certainly wont work for times she has to stay awake (ie... work)... but an old time doctor that doesn't believe in too many prescribed medications, told me to take a dose of benedryl 30 minutes before I went to bed. I bought the liquid and it HITS FASTER than the pills, but I get right to sleep and a great night sleep I might add. KEY IS... allow yourself AT LEAST 6-8 hours of sleep, if not you feel like POO the next morning as this is also an antihistamine as well as allergin blocker! Hope this helps, good luck!

• 1 month later...

I also have RLS and i know exactly what your talking about and tell your wife i am sorry- it can suck alot of the time but about the sex thing- for me this sometimes works yet if it's really bad mostly nothing works- i have found that icy hot (has to be this brand) works to help relax the legs enough to get to sleep before i was on medication for this if i didn't have my icy hot it could take me almost all night to get to sleep, and i would get frustrated and angry about it which made it worse, also have her cheak with the doctor about taking requip it relly has helped me, but this does take some time to have any effect just keep the icy hot the frist month or so...

hope this helps some,

nikkabear B)

• 7 months later...
  • Members

My wife gets this quite a bit, espically if she has been sitting or a long time, like at work, or in the car for long trips. She usually gets it worst when we lay down to go to sleep. When she gets antsy and can't relax, I just whip out the old blue vibrator(which was one of my best purchases ever!) and give her an couple of orgasms and then we have sex and tadaa! She won't be experiencing any more restless leg for the remainder of the night.

ok u got me

while have my legs bent to my chest and haveing 2 or 3 orgasms help me sleep better

never doubt on the sex therapy :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i suffer from it too every since i was a kid. i have found that warm baths and massages help some. also i make sure to keep my legs elevated. but sometimes nothing helps at all. it is very frustrating especially when all you want to do is sleep. i have started having sever pain run down the front of my thighs now, along with the antsy and tingly feelings. my suggestion is if you have insurance and can afford it have her talk to her doctor.