Official Community Forums Home

Let's Dance

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Ballroom dance has regained another round of popularity as of late with films and tv shows like dancing with the stars and with it more students are rushing to dance studios. As usual more women then men come to the studio. As a dance instructer I am always surprised how many men get turned on by dance once they get a taste of the experince when they were brought it kicking and screaming by their wives and girlfriends. But ladies still out number the men by at least three to one.

Now women get really turned on from dance I have noticed, dancing with a partner gives one the chance to become one with that partner on the floor. So I would like to hear from the ladies what is it you love about ballroom/partner dance and what do you fear about it. I would like to get more men involved and maybe the men might discover how many of you women feel.

A good dancer can suggest alot to women and men, both has alot to gain. In fact, done right it can be a wonderful form of foreplay....

Glenn

• Members

For me if a guy can dance that's a turn on. I took ballet for 8 years and in high school I was on the dance team, now I really only dance at clubs or parties. Through out high school most of the dates I took to dance didn't know how to dance and I ended up leading!

Two ex-boyfriends ago I found a guy who could dance, and it was wonderful, loved taking him to parties. Unfortunately things between us didn't work out and we broke up. About a year later I started dating my most resent ex, who is one of the most amazing guys I've ever met. He had really good intentions, and he did keep trying, but there was no way around it... that boy just couldn't dance.

(no I didn't brake up with him because he couldn't dance, we had other issues going on)

• Members

To have guy lead me out on the dance floor and actually be able to lead lets me know that he can lead me in bed too. Also the movements of two bodies to music is erotic even to watch, to me anyway.

• Members
DIRTY DANCING!...

Need I say more! This is My favorite movie, I melt just thinking about having a guy dance with me like that.

So I take it a dancing man knows just how to wet your whistles then, pun intended

Glenn

• Members

I have to say I agree dancing with someone special can be very exciting. I love in an apartment so I try to always have some sort of background noise going on because I tend to be very vocal. If I happen to have the stereo on instead of the TV, Mike always pulls me close and slow dances with me naked before we make love. He knows it really gets me primed for what's too come.

Vix

• Members
I have to say I agree dancing with someone special can be very exciting. I love in an apartment so I try to always have some sort of background noise going on because I tend to be very vocal. If I happen to have the stereo on instead of the TV, Mike always pulls me close and slow dances with me naked before we make love. He knows it really gets me primed for what's too come.

Vix

Alot of erotic dance how to videos are out there marketed to women in order for them to dance for their men as a way of turning them on but non for men and I know lots of women like to see male dancers. What moves can a guy do that just turns you on? I sure you don't want to see him dancing like a lady trying to dance for me or do you want to see a guythat is constantly grabbing himself

In ballroom where you have a partner there lots of touching between partners, in solo dancing there is none. Of course if you going to dance solo you want to be a tease. So ladies if he is to dance for you, what do you want to see him do?

Glenn

I just LOVE a man that can heat up the dance floor!!