Official Community Forums Home

At First No, But Now Yes!

Guest Nancy

there is nothing better than anal sex I love it. My boyfriend tried it a few years back and I did not like it. But this year we do it there everytime we have sex. I does it really slow in the begining and when it is all in he goes faster. We do not lube anymore that is how much I am used to it now. Try it you will like it. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
there is nothing better than anal sex I love it. My boyfriend tried it a few years back and I did not like it. But this year we do it there everytime we have sex. I does it really slow in the begining and when it is all in he goes faster. We do not lube anymore that is how much I am used to it now. Try it you will like it. Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have tried it twice and was in a lot of pain. Should I have used the lube with it? What made the second time you did it better than the first? Because the guy I am with now, I want to try it with him. I am just scared form the first experience.

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried it twice and was in a lot of pain. Should I have used the lube with it? What made the second time you did it better than the first? Because the guy I am with now, I want to try it with him. I am just scared form the first experience.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Break out the Vaseline, darling (or Astroglide if you're using a condom). Lube is indipensible for anal sex! I can't even imagine doing it without lubricant... that would hurt like hell.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paulvall
Break out the Vaseline, darling (or Astroglide if you're using a condom).  Lube is indipensible for anal sex!  I can't even imagine doing it without lubricant... that would hurt like hell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is an apparently little known fact about male anatomy, and that is that after a man's first climax, the head of his penis generally is smaller than it was before that climax. This makes anal sex easier, too. Of cours, you have to use lubricant, and you have to relax the sphincter with fingers, and slow massage. Lube both parties, and the man has to go very slow. Sometimes he is not going to get all the way in. Othertimes, she will be so relaxed that he will bottom out. That is what contributes to the mystery, the adverture, and the excitement of anal sex. The orgasms for both male and female are greatly enhanced and intensified, and it is not uncommon for women who usually do not experience multiple orgasms with straight sex to experience them with anal sex. All the man has to do is continue to move his penis in and out while she is orgasming, and she should continue to have orgasms until he stops. Once a woman learns to enjoy multiples with anal sex, she should find little problem teaching herself to have them with vaginal sex. Manywomen work too hard to have an orgasm, and defeat the purpose. I ask my lovers to take deep long breathes while we are making love, and exhale slowly while I am stimulating them, either with my penis, tongue, hands, etc. When they reach the bottom of an exhale, they usually gasp for air, and take in a big breathe. This causes the diaphragm to spasm, and overload the nervous system, and an orgasm always follows. This works with both vaginal and anal sex. Try it. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The prime things to remember for anal sex is "TAKE IT SLOW, "ALWAYS USE A CONDOM", USE LOTS OF LUBE, ( the KY type). BE RELAXED." "THOSE 4 ARE THE MAIN ONES." Men don't expect to enter the first time. It may take several days, weeks to do this. The muscles around the anal area are tender not easily rebuilt (if possible) and once messed up can cause undetermined harm. "You men just imagine if the table were turned and we could shove a great big cock up your ass in nothing flat. Not so funny then. Talk to your doctor. Don't be bashfull, he/she hears and sees more than you can imagine. If it is something new he/she will probably refer you to a man/woman that knows about such topics a great deal more.

I think Jen covered it all very thoroughly. Be clean and a shower together. It sure helps relieve any tension a great many of us have before sex. If you wish to get the inside opinion on all of this and what can or may happen go to:

http://www.aim-med.org If that doesn't explain your questions then call and answers will be forthcoming. Don't try to BS them since anyone on the staff has heard all the tales from everyone, everywhere!!

• Members

I am a female and love anal sex-- I guess it's kind of like homosexuality-- I knew way back when I was a kid I would. If the idea completely grosses you out, don't do it but if you think you even might like it, go for it. Just use lots of lube, I can't imagine not using any, the anal cavity doesn't lubricate like the vagina does-- DUH-- or not for sex anyway, because it was never intended for that. Make sure you do it with someone you fully trust and who really cares about you. My boyfriend is a real sweetie who is very patient and kind and goes very slowly when entering because even after all these years entry still hurts, and his penis is about 71/2 or 8" when hard, not small but not overly huge, either. It usually takes two SLOW tries to get past my muscles, but once he does-- he fucks it like a stallion and damn is it the bomb! I have the most intense orgasms when he is in there, and of course he loves it. Men and anal sex -- a fantasy I am convinced all of them have, but few are lucky enough to achieve because most women are unwilling to give in to, and I can understand that. About the mess, we usually try to plan anal sex and that way I can get my "toilet obligations" out of the way well in advance of the act so the mess will be minimal. He doesn't seem to mind though when there is a mess. I guess the benefits outweigh the drawbacks! Anyway, we just take a shower together and throw the sheets in the washer and reflect on the great time we had together. He fucks me so thoroughly and so long that I am sore for a day or two, but I don't mind because at work or the grocery it makes me think about him and what he did to me. And that is a very sexy little secret that just he and I share. And I think it is very erotic and bonding.

• Like 1

• Members
I am a female and love anal sex-- I guess it's kind of like homosexuality-- I knew way back when I was a kid I would.  If the idea completely grosses you out, don't do it but if you think you even might like it, go for it.  Just use lots of lube, I can't imagine not using any, the anal cavity doesn't lubricate like the vagina does-- DUH-- or not for sex anyway, because it was never intended for that.  Make sure you do it with someone you fully trust and who really cares about you.  My boyfriend is a real sweetie who is very patient and kind and goes very slowly when entering because even after all these years entry still hurts, and his penis is about 71/2 or 8" when hard, not small but not overly huge, either.  It usually takes two SLOW tries to get past my muscles, but once he does-- he fucks it like a stallion and damn is it the bomb!  I have the most intense orgasms when he is in there, and of course he loves it.  Men and anal sex -- a fantasy I am convinced all of them have, but few are lucky enough to achieve because most women are unwilling to give in to, and I can understand that.  About the mess, we usually try to plan anal sex and that way I can get my "toilet obligations" out of the way well in advance of the act so the mess will be minimal.  He doesn't seem to mind though when there is a mess.  I guess the benefits outweigh the drawbacks!  Anyway, we just take a shower together and throw the sheets in the washer and reflect on the great time we had together.  He fucks me so thoroughly and so long that I am sore for a day or two, but I don't mind because at work or the grocery it makes me think about him and what he did to me.  And that is a very sexy little secret that just he and I share.  And I think it is very erotic and bonding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anal can be a lot of fun - I know for a fact that guys love it :) My husband loves doing my butt (he loves women's butts) - he'd do it everyday if I wanted him to. But I don't like the prep work - my butt is tight (good I guess!) but it takes us a while to warm it up and spread it. I love it when he's in and starts slowly then pounds away - my favorite position is me lying on my back at the edge of the bed, with my knees up to my chest and he satands at the edge of the bed and slips it in. That way he can play with my puss, clit or even put a toy in for a simulated double -ahhh. Getting horny. Bye

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
B) HI JANET THANKS SO MUCH 4 THE MESSAGE...YES I DOOOOO N E E D A GIRLFRIEND...IN THE MEANTIME I LUCKED OUT ABOUT A MONTH AGO...MET A NICE LADY NEAR WHERE I LIVE AND AFTER SOME VERY SEXY EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS WE GOT TOGETHER. I R E A L L Y WANTED TO GET INTO SOME B and D BUT SHE DIDN'T...IT WAS A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME TO FUCK HER WITH MR. BIG WEARING A HARNESS. MR. BIG IS A BOYTOYZ FAB COCK 7 1/2" LONG WITH A REAL NICE NUT SACK TO SLAP HER WITH...SHE GAVE ME SOME MARVELOUS HEAD...PRETTY NEAR UP THERE WITH THE BEST BJ I'VE EVER HAD...BUTT JANET I R E A L L Y WANTED TO SAY I THINK Y O U WOULD BE THE P E R F E C T GIRLFRIEND FOR ME...AND AS FAR AS A N A L S E X GOES...I L O V E I T!!!!!!! TO GET IN THE MOOD I LIGHT SOME INCENSE AND TURN DOWN THE BED. LAY DOWN SOME LARGE BATH TOWELS (UNTIL I FIND SOME RUBBER SHEETS) TAKE A H O T STEAMY SHOWER, PUT ON SOME FINE RETRO MUSIC. LIGHT SOME MORE INCENSE,LAY OUT MY HOTTEST GIRLIE MAGS, LAY OUT MY TOYS PLUS ALL THOSE LITTLE EXTRAS HIPPIE GIRL FOO FOO, SCENTED PANTIES, A S Sorted LUBES--water based Gel by FORPLAY IS MY FAVORITE (I HAVE 2 BOTTLES CUMMING W/MY LATEST TOY ORDER--THE ANAL TONGUE). I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO RECEIVE IT AND TRY IT OUT...WOULDN'T IT BE SUPER IF THEY MADE IT WITH THE TONGUE 6" OR 7" OR 8" LONG????? i CAN TAKE 6 1/2" OF MR. BIG AND A B S O L U T E L Y L O V E THE FEELINGS I GET WITH FAST AND SHALLOW AND SLOW AND DEEP PENETRATION. I LOVE TO SPIN IT TO AND FRO WHILE I JAM IT IN AND OUT. I START OUT ON MY SIDE AND SOMETIMES PROGRESS TO ON MY TUMMY OR ON MY KNEES. JUST WALKING AROUND WITH MR. BIG UP MY ASS FEELS GOOD...WELL I 'SPOSE I SHOULD TIE THIS UP...HOW ABOUT IT JANET??? WE COULD TIE EACH OTHER UP AND SPANK EACH OTHER AND 69 AND FUCK OUR ASSES WHILE I KISS AND LICK AND REAM OUT YOUR SWEET COOTCHIE WITH MY H O T TONGUE. YOUR OBEDIANT SERVANT, 12GAUGE SEDRO WOOLLEY,WA.