Official Community Forums Home

Hi!

• Members

Hello to everyone!

I first want to start off by saying wow! and thanks. I stumbled onto this sight the other day and have almost read the whole thing!

I've been with my husband (high school sweetie) for almost ten years (married almost 3). And we had our first child last Oct. We are each others firsts, and have shared the typical plain sex life. Although, during the last couple of years we have tried a few new positions. but only through a lot of coercing by my hubby. I was raised by a single parent, whom I feel was way to open to sex. ( anyone, anywhere, at any time) So, me not wanting to be anything like my mother, for other reasons too, I gave myself the sex/ masturbation is a dirty thing mentality. But there is a bright side, I know I don't want to be this type of person, and I know that I need not to be this person, not only for myself, but for my hubby and our relationship to be better.

And that's where this great site comes in. It has informed me, made me laugh, you crazy people, and helped me get over some of my fears. I even got enough courage, after a several hour debate with myself, to hit the complete order button and oder my first toy. Very scary moment indeed. But now, very excited for it to arrive.

What does my hubby think of this new and changing me? ( who by the way is in Iraq till Sept :( ) Amazed, intrigued, and very turned on!

Thank you again. You have truly inspired me!

• Members

Hi _angel_!!! Don't feel bad....I was the same way....very much thinking that masturbation was bad and made myself feel guilty about it afterwards...I thought toys were just way to far out there until a friend of mine...who was a first for me in many ways...talked me into getting a couple...then while I was here...I add a couple of my own...lol. I have really loosened up on what I would do sexually because, even though mentally I have always said....wow...I want to have a more exciting sex life....physically I was like...no that is not appropriate...I am not supposed to touch myself, I am not supposed to enjoy this or that....well, guess what...it is ok too and found out that the guy really enjoys it too...I was amazed at all the stuff I read about on this site....I read and read and read before I posted anything as well, and then I posted because I had no one else to ask and these guys seemed like the experts...I am sooooo glad I did...I have gotten so much great advice here...you will too...

Don't be afraid to ask anything and be as blunt as you please...there are no inhibitions here...So let your hair down, quick your shoes off and get comfy with the group...Everyone is GREAT here!!!!

ShyBear!

• Members

Welcome, Have fun. Tell your Hubby that we are proud of him and keep him in our thoughts.

I hope you enjoy your new toy

Welcome & congrats on your first toy purchase! Yes, it can be quite scary to do something like that where you're not use to doing so! Just keep in mind, that the packaging and billing on your order doesn't even hint to the fact that it's a sex toy, so it's very private for you!

And, again, thank you to you and your hubby for his service to this country!

Looking forward to seeing you post!

• Members

(sorry I didn't clarify earlier) ( and thank you)

Unfortunately for my husband he was not able to join any branches of service. But, through his job, he was able to volunteer to go over and fix some stuff that the soldiers use on a daily basis. I still believe he his a great man because he going over had nothing to do with his duty...but instead a rare privilege to work along side those that honorable serve their country. So many of us, including myself, would never want to, let alone volunteer to go to a war zone. In light of this, I not only ask for the payers of our great service men and women but also those who continue to aid in the support of this war at home and away.

• Members

Welcome! Congrats on your new toy purchase. I think thats amazing that you've allowed yourself to dive into your wants finally! Looking forward to seeing your posts.