Official Community Forums Home

Isn't Sex Hilarious?

sever2morrow

• Members

Sex is pretty funny, admit it guy! I think women totally get it, but at times have to hide their amusement because guys are a bit fragile when it comes to a woman bursting out into fits of laughter when the guy is using all his best moves.

Let's look at sex for a moment. It is kind of ridiculous really. I mean we spend nine months trying to get out and the rest of our lives trying to get back in again.

We spend most of our time thinking or even obsessing about boobs, which when you get down to it are more or less lumps of fat with a nipple on. Not the ladies on here, obviously.

I think laughter is a great part of sex. We miss something really cool if we become too serious or poe-faced about it. Make em laugh guys. They'll thank you for it.

What do you think?

Sex can be hilarious if you're thinking about it that way, yes. I've many a time laughed at the irony on how silly it can look, yet feel so damn good!! However, I don't even think like that while it's happening.

There was one guy I briefly went with, and, it took every OUNCE of my willpower NOT to bust out laughing when he came. He sounded more feminine that I did for crying out loud!!!! :o I had to bite down on his shoulder to keep from laughing. I could NOT allow myself to be vocal, cuz I just KNEW I would end up LOLing when he came. NOT a good thing!!

It's like saying a word over and over again. Choose any kind of word.....after a while it sounds kinda silly. Or a lot of other things that we do on a fairly regular basis, customs, traditions, sayings, if you really think about it over and over, it can seem rather silly. But nothing feels SO good as the end result of the Sexual Silly!

• Members
Sex can be hilarious if you're thinking about it that way, yes. I've many a time laughed at the irony on how silly it can look, yet feel so damn good!! However, I don't even think like that while it's happening.

There was one guy I briefly went with, and, it took every OUNCE of my willpower NOT to bust out laughing when he came. He sounded more feminine that I did for crying out loud!!!! :o I had to bite down on his shoulder to keep from laughing. I could NOT allow myself to be vocal, cuz I just KNEW I would end up LOLing when he came. NOT a good thing!!

It's like saying a word over and over again. Choose any kind of word.....after a while it sounds kinda silly. Or a lot of other things that we do on a fairly regular basis, customs, traditions, sayings, if you really think about it over and over, it can seem rather silly. But nothing feels SO good as the end result of the Sexual Silly!

I couldn't agree more Tyger. I actually sound like Foghorn Leghorn when I cum, I say when I cum!

• Members

LMAO

Yes sex can me fun and amusing. And Tyger I admire your restrant in not laughing at that guy.

I have had an occiasion where I couldn't help myself and that got kinda ..... well awkward

I have gotten better at hiding my LOL moments.

OMG!!! I laughed SO hard at the Foghorn Leghorn comment! I said I did laugh I say!!!

• Members

My ex girlfriend and I used to laugh like drains during sex. I would often make an aborted entry so to speak and she would tell me I'm ringing the bell. She used to shout out at the top of her voice: "Boy, I say boy, you're making a rear entry there boy!"

You really need to stop!! Stop I say!!! LMAO!!!!

B-dee b-dee That's all folks!!!!

• Members
I say, I say boy I'm about to shoot my load there boy!

LMFAO

I am picturing that damn rooster now saying that.......I will never look at that cartoon the same way again

• Members

Hilarious - And Kris you're right, cartoon is well um different now. haha.

Sex can be absolutely, positively funny. The funniest thing for me during sex was body noises. They're so funny when you're in the heat of the moment all into each other and then you turn and say "What was that?" hahaha.

• Members

I am so glad that so many people agree on this. Until meeting Mike I never really thought of it as being something funny. But now I admit one of the things I enjoy most is laughing with Mike about it. However I would never tell him that, afterall he likes to tickle me after we are done and snuggling up to each other.

Hmm, now that I think about it when he starts tickling me it always leads to us tussling about and then of course to round too. Nope, i'll never complain about the tickling again! LOL

Vix

• Members

I think it's great that so many of you can really have fun and laugh at the things that go on during sexual encounters. Sometimes I'm not able to control my laughter...which ends up killing the mood for my husband. He always thinks I'm laughing at him, when really I'm not. I have really had to try to control myself because he takes it all very seriously. I guess everyone is different and if I want to keep him in the mood I'll have to keep my giggles inside.

My boyfriend has a serious fit if I even attempt to giggle..Its been very hard for me this past year because when sex feels good to me I laugh.He gets extremely offended. Ive told him it isn't about laughing at him im just enjoying myself. I mean the sex is really good between us. Then he gets mad when im quiet. I think I should be able to make whatever noises I want..............