Official Community Forums Home

Prostrate Glad

krisleightate

• Members

I have a friend who is too shy to ask this for himself, so here it goes

Where is the prostrate, what does it feel like, and is it better than a regular orgasim? and should it make him feel like he needs to go to the toilet?

• Members

Where is the prostrate, what does it feel like, and is it better than a regular orgasim? and should it make him feel like he needs to go to the toilet?

This might help. Sorry, never tried it myself. Good luck though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate

• Members
This might help. Sorry, never tried it myself. Good luck though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate

Justifys reasons to masterbate regularly dosn't it?

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than a normal cum with your dick. I have still (unfortunately) only had one assgasm. Assgasm is my own word to describe a prostate orgasm. Tho NOT for a lack of trying. I recently bought some new toys which I have found very beneficial to my quest. Yes sometimes it does make one feel like he has to go potty. But please please please don't let this small thing stop you from exploring this truly wonderful aspect of sexual fulfillment. I would also say you are very fortunate indeed to have a friend like krazikris to share your sexual needs with. She is very erotic to look upon and I love the goth look. It will most likely take alot of practice and many sessions for you to achieve a prostate orgasm. Do not be dismayed. On the plus side I have no doubt you will enjoy the journey as I have. Many times during a session I have reached a plateau of sexual excitement in my ass that was soooo intense and exhillerating I had to slow down or stop as I simply COULD NOT STAND IT ANY LONGER!!! It is times like these it can be soooo wonderful to have a lover who is doing this to you so long as they DON'T STOP!!! Just writing this is making my ass tingle and I am getting soooo horny. I wish my gf was here so she could ream me like she did last Sunday with my new toys. It took a fair bit of coaching on my part but she finally got a nice rythym going plus she would spank me with my paddle frequently which aids in my excitement. You will want to have a nice enema so you can be squeeky clean. Nothing can spoil the mood faster than some poop. Plus poop is messy. Anal sex can be messy but a nice enema with a hot bath or shower will get you ready for your lover. Plus a nice enema can be quite erotic in itself. I remember once as I was preparing myself for a session giving myself an enema I became very sexually charged. My dick got harder than ever and I was getting very excited simply from sending the warm water into my rectum. This could very well happen to you as well. One more thing tho you did not mention this...for many years I have used water based lubes. They worked well for me tho they could be quite messy as well. I must say that I enjoyed the feeling of the lube leaking out of my ass as I would sometimes go out for a bite afterwards. After a good session my ass hums and tingles sometimes for several days afterwords. I let a very helpful saleslady talk me into getting a bottle of Pjur EROS GEL silicone lube. I was totally amazed at the super slipperyness of this lube. I am TOTALLY SOLD ON THIS PRODUCT!!! Usually I do not endorse products per se but this lube is fantastic. It is not as messy as water based lubes. It is expensive tho. It is after all imported from Germany. I will probably try other silicone based lubes as time goes on. On a final note you and your friend krazikris should get yourselves a wonderful new toy I just acquired made by Lady Calston. It has about 6 insertable inches with a thumb of about 1 1/2 inches as a tickler. It is bendable (a feature I really like) and about 1 1/2 inches thick at the base. Mine is purple and was the last one the store had so I got it at a 30% discount. I LOVE MINE!!! It is a very big part of my sessions now and I don't know how I ever got along without it. B) peace 12G

• Members

It is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than a normal cum with your dick. I have still (unfortunately) only had one assgasm. Assgasm is my own word to describe a prostate orgasm. Tho NOT for a lack of trying. I recently bought some new toys which I have found very beneficial to my quest. Yes sometimes it does make one feel like he has to go potty. But please please please don't let this small thing stop you from exploring this truly wonderful aspect of sexual fulfillment. I would also say you are very fortunate indeed to have a friend like krazikris to share your sexual needs with. She is very erotic to look upon and I love the goth look. It will most likely take alot of practice and many sessions for you to achieve a prostate orgasm. Do not be dismayed. On the plus side I have no doubt you will enjoy the journey as I have. Many times during a session I have reached a plateau of sexual excitement in my ass that was soooo intense and exhillerating I had to slow down or stop as I simply COULD NOT STAND IT ANY LONGER!!! It is times like these it can be soooo wonderful to have a lover who is doing this to you so long as they DON'T STOP!!! Just writing this is making my ass tingle and I am getting soooo horny. I wish my gf was here so she could ream me like she did last Sunday with my new toys. It took a fair bit of coaching on my part but she finally got a nice rythym going plus she would spank me with my paddle frequently which aids in my excitement. You will want to have a nice enema so you can be squeeky clean. Nothing can spoil the mood faster than some poop. Plus poop is messy. Anal sex can be messy but a nice enema with a hot bath or shower will get you ready for your lover. Plus a nice enema can be quite erotic in itself. I remember once as I was preparing myself for a session giving myself an enema I became very sexually charged. My dick got harder than ever and I was getting very excited simply from sending the warm water into my rectum. This could very well happen to you as well. One more thing tho you did not mention this...for many years I have used water based lubes. They worked well for me tho they could be quite messy as well. I must say that I enjoyed the feeling of the lube leaking out of my ass as I would sometimes go out for a bite afterwards. After a good session my ass hums and tingles sometimes for several days afterwords. I let a very helpful saleslady talk me into getting a bottle of Pjur EROS GEL silicone lube. I was totally amazed at the super slipperyness of this lube. I am TOTALLY SOLD ON THIS PRODUCT!!! Usually I do not endorse products per se but this lube is fantastic. It is not as messy as water based lubes. It is expensive tho. It is after all imported from Germany. I will probably try other silicone based lubes as time goes on. On a final note you and your friend krazikris should get yourselves a wonderful new toy I just acquired made by Lady Calston. It has about 6 insertable inches with a thumb of about 1 1/2 inches as a tickler. It is bendable (a feature I really like) and about 1 1/2 inches thick at the base. Mine is purple and was the last one the store had so I got it at a 30% discount. I LOVE MINE!!! It is a very big part of my sessions now and I don't know how I ever got along without it. B) peace 12G

• Members

OOOOOpppss...Well as you all can see I have been away for a very long time. I reckon more than a few things have changed. It will most likely take a while for me to get back in the groove. I hope krazikris' shy friend will explore anal sex for himself. I have finally got my girlfriend to "do me in the ass" and it is freakin' awesome. More guys should try this....peace me. :P

HEY 12GAUGE!! Long time-no see!! Welcome back!

My hubby loves anal sex orgasms. I've massaged his prosrate gland, and when he cums, he doesn't "squirt" as far, but it's more intense. He can barely move, and his cum feels more thicker, though this may be because he doesn't shoot it out far.

As with a woman's g-spot, it may indeed feel like he has to go to the bathroom, since he's not use to the feeling. Sometimes women may feel similar to having to pee when their g-spot is stimulated, due to the positioning.

• Members

Anal sex has never been a favorite of mine, but I would like to try this on my SO, do you use a vibrator, or put a condom on and feel for the Gspot on the man?

This is new for me, so please help. I was also told me that if you use the vibrator right underneath the balls, you can make a man have a G orgasm? Is this true.