Official Community Forums Home

How To Convince My Wife To Give More Blow Jobs

vomfliegen

I hve a problem with my beloved wifie. She isn`t really giving any blowjobs. And if so, it is either a 69 where I suck her pussy and she is sucking my dick, or she is doing it just very rearly individually. ... she says, she doesn`t really like it. .. However, I LOVE it, especially if she is doing is long and intensively or if she is even swallowing it. ... We are doing it nearly daily because we both love sex.... however I miss something. Can someone help? How can I convince her or make her even hot to suck my dick?? ... I mean she convinced me in sucking even her cunt (because she loves it) ... which I was never doing by a woman before... :huh:

• Members

I think your wife doesn't fully understand the power of the blow job. As it is right now she seems to think that oral for you isn't as important as oral for her. She needs to remember that sex is supposed to be fun for both of you and as such there should be much give and take. It's supposed to be fun for you to pleasure each other. When your cock is in her mouth, she has more control over the pleasure you receive than her pussy will ever be able to deliver. Somehow, you need to make her understand that. On those occasions when you do get oral whether it be 69 or whatnot, what are you doing to show her all of that control she has? Do you talk to her and let her know when something feels great? Have you ever asked her "Oh My!! What did you just do?!" as your total body shivered uncontrollably? Chances are when you give her oral, she's squirming and moaning, or giving you a thousand signals that you are doing things right, what are you doing to show her she is doing right as well?

Thurisas.

• Members

I echo those sentiments fully! There is such power with the abilty to suck cock! You have the man literally and figuratively by the balls and the pleasure that you can render can be absolutely mind-blowing. To repeat advice that Howard always gives, "a woman who can give good head can take a man away from a woman who can't."

She has to be in that zone where she realizes how much you love her sucking your cock, how much power she has in it, and how spectacular sex can be when she does it. I am all for the 69 - totally love my pussy sucked - but I think there is a time and a place for individual oral sex (that includes you just doin her) and that it is important for women to relish that "job" in the relationship.

Bottom line.....be honest, tell her how much you love it, how hot it makes you, and assure her that you will repay the favor between her legs! It is a win-win situation!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Okay, I see this in a different light.

I grew up in a very religious home. Sex was NEVER talked about. I was told once that anal and oral sex were immoral.

I HATED giving my first husband a blow job. He told me I wasn't good at it. I couldn't get past this thought that I would go to hell by doing this with my husband. I didn't like receiving oral sex either. There were a few times that things just evolved. Once he was giving me a backrub. Suddenly we were in a 69, and it was incredible! But if he pushed me to suck his cock, I kind of froze. He had to fight me to give me oral most of the time.

Anyway, my point is this. Don't push her. Don't give ultimatums. Let things happen naturally. Talk to her about it, but don't make her feel bad if this is not something she is comfortable with. It could take time for her to do this. I think if you all enjoy 69s, go for it. Things change.

I recently had an incredible encounter with my best friend. Let me just tell you that I loved sucking his cock, and he says that I am very talented at it. What a change from the man I married so many years ago.

Please be patient with your wife, and let things evolve. Do what you are both comfortable with.

• Members

I've got to agree with Thurisas on this one -- and this I speak from personal experience!

I've never been a blow job giver. I've never cared for it, plus I was "shy" and worried that I didn't know what I was doing. That, added to the fact that my husband LOVES to give ME oral, even made it so I was giving fewer blowjobs than usual. The less often you do something, the more apt you are to not feel completely comfortable and secure about how well you're doing that something.

Then one time I apparently did do something right, because he gasped in pleasure and asked that same question above... "What did you just do?!" Talk about an ego boost!!

Now I know it's about talking with your partner about their likes and dislikes -- she doesn't just have to keep her head down in your lap and have no contact with you otherwise. She needs to hear you gasp and moan and exclaim... she needs to look at you while she gives her hand a turn at your cock and asks if you like something she's just done or not. And you two need to touch and smile and just have a good time with it -- because it's love.. it's pleasure... it's PLAY!

First and foremost is the communication. Talk with her about how much you love it and how hot it makes you to have her down there doing something in particular. Talk to her WHILE she's doing it, too, if you can. :);)

Well, I can see BOTH sides of the coin here.

Where I love giving BJs, and also love oral sex, it's hard for me to say "Yes, I can TOTALLY understand where she's coming from". Sex is adult play, but it has to be fun for the BOTH of you, not just one.

I would agree with the other posters that say that you should talk with her, encourage her, and let her know when she's doing something TOTALLY right by your dick when it's in her mouth. Letting her know that what she's doing is blowing your.....er....mind....will give her a great ego boost. Truthful compliments are also extremely important. Not just shallow ones so that she'll go down on you. Allow her to give the blowjob how she feels comfortable, working your way to more things you like slowly. Sexily suggesting ideas ("tickle my balls baby") here and there, and letting her do them as she feels comfortable.

Maybe, for some reason, she doesn't feel "right" about oral sex. Religious background? Abused? Insulted at one time? Hasn't had a lot of experience/compliments on her technique? Whatever the case may be, it should be addressed. In some cases, if she just CAN'T seem to get passed it, for whatever reason, it should be respected. Especially when every avenue has been explored (counselling, talking, sexual education).

Most men would love MORE BJ's. If your wife doesn't know that you want more than she's giving, by directly telling her so, then you need to do so. Ever get mad at her for not being direct? Hinting instead of coming out and just saying what she means? Perfect example.

It's hard to really give a GREAT answer here, since we're getting ONE side. Usually there's more to the story, the deeper we go. But, I hope the info and advise we have offered here will be helpful to you and your wife. Read the articles in the Sex Ed tab. Maybe print some out. But, be careful, you don't want to make her feel bad about her skills, whether they're lacking in talent, or just timing. Nobody likes a sexual ego bruising.

• Members
In some cases, if she just CAN'T seem to get passed it, for whatever reason, it should be respected. Especially when every avenue has been explored (counselling, talking, sexual education).

I can't believe I didn't add that.. but I absolutely agree!

• 15 years later...

This is a post from a LOOOONG time ago, with some of our old members.....and it's shown me that I've been a member here longer than 2008....well....the mind, she goes!!! LOL

Anyway, I think it's still probably a very common issue for men to not be able to get blowjobs from their wives. Anyone want to weigh in on this?

• 2 months later...