Official Community Forums Home

Hair Pulling...?

sailorzelda

• Members

Hey all, kind of a random question here...

What some of your thoughts on hair pulling? For me, personally, it's a big turn on, and I don't even really know why. As in, if I'm not even thinking along sexual lines and someone (ok, well, a certain someone....) pulls my hair, I'm automatically in the mood. :lol:

• Members

I love having my hair pulled, it is a major turn on for me. It will get me in the mood real quick.

I have to be in the mood for it, and it has to be ALL of my hair. I am what hair stylists call "Tender-headed", which, as the name implies, my scalp is very sensitive. But, I do have to be in the mood. When I am WHOA BABY!!! Look out!!! :P

• Members

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have my hair pulled. When my hair was as long as it was in my avatar (which was until 6 months ago, when I chopped it to shoulder level) I would love my hubby to grab my hair and pull my head back during doggy sex. Oh momma, is that hot. Now he pulls it or grabs it when I give him a blowjob - and that is just as hot too.

yeah, Mikayla likey the hair pulling.....

• Members

I LOVE having my hair pulled and like you...I am not sure why but it is a huge turn on! When my guy and I are kissing he will fist his hands in my hair and pull, I will just dissolve at the knees....lol. He does the same during a bj and I am ready to swallow him whole....but when he is riding my ass and he grabs my hair...omg, it makes me even hotter than I was...I also like to pull hair back...of course his is so close to his head I can't get a good grip but I get what I can..LOL....

• Members

Definitely love having the hair pulled. And I am in full agreement with Mikayla, while doing it doggy style is the best. I am letting my hair grow out after having it really short for 10+ years and I had forgotten how great it feels to have it pulled during sex. Also love the fisting of the hair when kissing as this really lets me know he is into it. Oh geez, getting hot now just thinking about it. :D

I love having my scalp massaged ANY TIME!! LOL

Again, I need to be in the mood. And, heaven help hubby if he gets one of those ubber sensitive hairs!!!!!

• Members

I love having my hair pulled (thoguh I am with some of the others, it needs to be big fistfulls, little bits just hurt bad) Add in some biting and making out/petting and I can just about O without any clit stim or penetration.

I love to bite back, my man is bald so no pulling back.

Just goes to show that no matter how long you've been together, you can still discover new ways to please each other!!