Official Community Forums Home

Firebird Tickler Vibe

Valntyn

• Members

NO1945-1main.jpg

I have a friend who loves anything Firebird. The car, the symbol; she just loves it. And now I share her passion -- but not for the CAR Firebird, for the VIBRATOR Firebird!

NassToys has created the Firebird Tickler Vibe, said to “bend to your every desire.” And boy, does it! Okay, before I get ahead of myself, let’s start with the make-up of this toy. It has so many wonderous parts to it I hardly know where to start.

First, it’s a dual action vibrator. That means it has a “penis” to insert vaginally as well as a clit stimulator. It’s a waterproof toy made of a nontoxic/non-phthalate jelly that sports swirls on both the shaft and the clit tickler. The clit tickler has short bunny ears. The shaft is tipped with a penis head. AND, the shaft BENDS. Not spins or wobbles electronically, but YOU bend it and it STAYS PUT!

Firebird takes 3 AAA batteries (not included). Insert the batteries and make sure to twist the bottom on tight to seal properly. The base is the multi-speed controller. One controller, but TWO bullets! One is in the top of the shaft (between the head and the bendy part). The other is in the clit tickler. This is not a loud toy and the vibrations are divinely powerful.

This is my first “bend it yourself” vibe, so I was excited to try it out. I bent the shaft (oo, never a phrase I thought I’d type... sorry guys!) forward toward the clit tickler and, to use my husband’s words, the toy “cupped” me, seeming to be made specially to fit me. The shorter bunny ears were less prone to bend here and there as longer ones do, instead staying where they’re meant to pleasure.

My husband had control over this vibe and bent it into several positions while he pleasured me with it. When he later asked me which way I liked it best bent, all I could reply with was, “YES!” I liked them all! This is a toy that will be used often, either with or without him.

Get YOUR engine revved with Firebird.

LMAO

Anyone that's seen my tattoo on the Share Sexy Photos forum, will know who you're talking about! LOL

B) What a great review! I got all "hot"! :P

• Members

OHHH I want to try it!

• Members

ahahahaha. Tygers right! I immediately thought of her!

Nice review ;) I love dual action!!!!

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Firebird Tickler Vibe

NO1945-1main.jpg

Oh how I love to be tickled!! :D Even before I got this vibe out of its package I was thinking “This sure looks like it’s going to be fun” – the length and girth of the shaft is impressive. On opening the package there was a slight plastic smell that immediately disappeared after rinsing it off in water. It was great fun to bend the shaft every which way and I was surprised at how much bend was possible – almost a full 90 degrees – oh the possibilities! Inserting the batteries (3AA – not included) was easy although the cap needs to be aligned just right in order to get it screwed back on.

I will admit that when I first turned it on I found the clitoral tickler vibration enjoyable, but didn’t think too much of the shaft vibrations. Well a slight adjustment in the angle of the shaft instantly changed that as I was able to zero in on my G-spot. Between the tickling of my clitoris, the fullness it provided in my vagina along with the ability to hit my G-spot ---- well let’s just say I was in heaven!!

After a series of O’s I ran the shaft up and down on my clit and enjoyed yet another O. This is a great toy for those who are looking for both clitoral and G-spot stimulation, although the girth of the shaft may be a bit intimidating to those new to sex toy play. And now I’m off to enjoy another round of tickling :D

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5600