Official Community Forums Home

Food Fetishes?

Tyger

So, is there one food that gets you hot, whether it's just eating it, watching someone else eat it, or smear/have it smeared all over you or your lover's body?

• Members
So, is there one food that gets you hot, whether it's just eating it, watching someone else eat it, or smear/have it smeared all over you or your lover's body?

Bananas & Mangos

Glenn

• Members

Chocolate and Strawberries

• Members

Oh, yes, yes, yes to the strawberries. This came about quite by accident though. We were staying in a really nice hotel in Vegas several years back and ordered room service breakfast. Strawberries were included with powdered sugar. Things got frisky and I reached over and just grabbed one and I think just laid in my belly button. One thing led to another and pretty soon we were eating strawberries off of each other from about any place you can imagine. Now, every time we stay in a hotel that offers room service (which we make a point of doing now!) we ALWAYS have strawberries with breakfast.

Not much into chocolate though. I'm too much of a neat freak and can't stand being sticky (although I will tolerate whipped cream-go figure). I have always had a little fantasy involving bananas. Wonder what the DH would think of that!? Just might have to give that one a try before too long.

• Members

Definitely Mangos. Seems like whenever I eat them in front of my boyfriend it leads to the bedroom ;) They're so messy and sweet how could they not!

But also Sushi. Not quite sure what it is but I am soooooo horny after eating sushi and watching my man eat sushi!

• 13 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

You ever sometimes feel so turned on you act and feel like a canniable. I feel that way when I go to bed tird and my wife waves that ass up in the air. She seems happy that I discovered my calling