Official Community Forums Home

Dont Knock It ...'til U Try It?

sweetkises8707

i have been with my husband for 7 years and we have a great sex life and recently the topic of a 3some just came up now i;m ok with it but i've never done anything sexual with a female before(i love watching them) however i dont know how to go about finding someone. i know how to pick up guys and i am not shy, but with females im not sure how to pick them up plus im a little shy to do it . should i just go for it myself and take my chances or just let him pick someone. any suggestions

• Members

Bear with me, as having never been part of a threesome I may get some of this wrong but here we go. As far as the third person, keep in mind that he or she is someone that both you and your SO need to agree on. I would say it would be better for you both to find someone you can agree on. Also, before you go into this, you should have all the rules set for your session so that when you do make your proposition you can let this third person know exactly what his/her place is. As far as actually finding someone, well, you're only limited by your adventurousness, I suppose. You can try all of the normal dating places and start to feel people out to see if anyone is interested. I'm sure there are resources for finding a willing person if you just look hard enough. I'm sure more experienced posters will be along soon to chime in, until then I hope this helps.

Thurisas.

I would also recommend that you read thru this forum as far as what has happened, and how people have handled threesomes. Most of the time a relationship does not survive one, for one reason or another. You have to have an uberly strong relationship, and the rules set forth must be followed before, during, and AFTER.

Best Wishes!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I know little of your relationship with your husband so I think if you left it to him to choose a partner you may feel hurt by this. Even though you tell him to do it jealousy and anger may be the only feeling you come up with if he were to follow your advice. Many people say or think they can handle it but more often than not it only serves to tear them apart. Anytime you have more than the two of you involved in anything it sometimes does more harm than good. If both of you decided this it would be a mutual decision and hence would at least put you both on a somewhat level starting point! Please read over all the answers you get here and then seek out more if you don't agree with us/them whatever you choose. Just make sure you have been well informed and are a willing participant. At the very least you have sought advice/information rather than just jumping into the deep end! This is normally the hardest part of something like this. Finding another to join you is not that difficult!!!