Official Community Forums Home

Positioning My Rabbit

Willow~

• Members

I have a question for those of you with rabbits. I have the rabbit pearl vibe and I want to know for those of you that are using it during sex with your partner, how are you using it? I haven't used it with hubby yet, but I want to, and I was thinking of having it in me vaginally during doggy with him in me anally. My problem is finding a way to hold it in me and support myself since one hand will be on the rabbit :lol: so for those of you using a rabbit during sex, what positions work for you?

I don't want the rabbit in anally as his ears won't reach my clit and that's half the fun of the rabbit and I need clit stimulation to come during sex. So I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Well, I would suggest either allowing your hubby to hold the rabbit, or maybe, if you're in the doggie position, resting one shoulder propped up on a pillow, one hand to brace yourself, and one hand on your rabbit.

Best wishes!

• Members

Get out of the 'doggy style' box and try a new position! I would suggest penetrating yourself with the rabbit while you are sitting atop him facing his feet. Then, slide yourself down on his cock anally (using lots of lube and going slow) then bend forward allowing him to guide you with his hands, while you use your one hand to hold the vibe and the other to stabilize yourself.

Or, you can be on your back, with yourself bent up a bit while your man kneels in front of you. Then he can use the vibe on you - or you can still hold the vibe.

Try lots of positions - that is the fun of sex!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Try laying on your back with your butt propped up on a pillow so SO has a good angle for anal penetration and have the rabbit in vaginally. Hubby & I tried this position (without toys) for our first anal experience. It was very comfortable and I was able to put a hand on his chest or thigh and watch him so I didn't feel out of control. Also I was able to relax more laying down.

I think it would be very easy to add a toy to the mix in this position.