Official Community Forums Home

Woman's Scent & Wetness

howie_t

• Members

If people were revolted by it, they wouldn't make love unless they wanted to have kids. In terms of science, the scent is that of pheromones. This scent causes attraction and desire for sex. Animals secrete such a fragrance when in heat (the females) and males can sometimes pick the odor up from miles away.

• Members
Hi Jen,

I just would like to know is it Ok and normal for a person to like a woman's sex  scent and her wetness down there?

Thanks

Howie_t

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love the smell and taste of a hot juicy pussy, love to please them all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon

• Members
Hi Jen,

I just would like to know is it Ok and normal for a person to like a woman's sex  scent and her wetness down there?

Thanks

Howie_t

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is normal for me. I don't care what anyone else may think. Why worry about it if you both enjoy it? I love the wonderfully sexy aroma and the taste of a woman's vagina when she is in the mood for love. If you both enjoy your performing cunnilingus on her, GO FOR IT..!! Personally, I greatly enjoy performing oral sex on a woman. And I think there is nothing in the world more beautiful than a woman's vagina -- the wetter the better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Of course it's normal! I always think that it's weird that guys aren't ok with it (and men don't give me the "It stinks" line. It's not like your penis and balls are candy coated!)

Enjoy the juices nad smells, they are all part of the sexual encounter. Not to mention the more the juices are flowing--the more excited she is!

Enjoy.

Jen

• Members
:P AS THEY LIKE TO SAY IN THE U.S.ARMY--HOO AHH ! ! ! I LOVE TO EAT PUSSY AND JEN IS SO RIGHT ON!!! :D 12G