Official Community Forums Home

Woman Vs. Men

• Members

WOMAN DO NOT RATE MEN IN BED I DO NOT THINK MEN SHOULD RATE WOMAN, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE TO RATE A WOMAN IN BED AND JUST WHO IS THE WOMAN BEING COMPARED AGAINST. ARE YOU MEN OUT THERE SAYING YOU HAVE HAD THE BEST SO THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RATE A WOMAN IN BED? I HAVE CERTAIN FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AND JUST WANT TO LET YOU MEN OUT THERE KNOW THAT YOU TEND TO BE FROM 11PM TO 1111 PM GOING THROUGH THE MOTION ACTORS.

• Members

What are you talking about? Women DO rate men in bed! HELL YEAH we do! I definitely DO rate men (or did before I was married). Maybe not with a point system or something, but I definitely compare the good, the bad and the BEST!

• Members

Right on, Mikayla! I certainly rate my men..........men are NOT all the same in bed.....and FYI, I have limited experience...:-)

• Members

THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT. I WAS COMPARED TO SOMEONE ELSE ONCE AND IT HURT. THAT IS ALL I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT I THINK IT IS WRONG WHEN SOMEONE RATES YOU AND THEN TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE SUB-PAR. BUT EIHER WAY EVERYONE CHOSE TO SLAM ME. GOOD-BY.

As far as rating, yes, most of us do it at least in our heads, and sometimes we discuss these things/comaprisons with our best friends.

It's natural to rate our lovers. So-and-so did this better, and so on, but it's more tactful to keep that information inside, but teach our current lovers how to please us. It's not nice to say that a past lover had done a better job pleasing us to a current lover.

It's sad that someone was a bit more rude and crude about it, but that happens. I'm sorry that this guy hurt you, and yes, it's cruel to talk about people, especially like that. Even though he may seem cool to his friends for doing this, this only shows how utterly immature and foolish this boy really is. Don't let someone this petty truly bother you. It's really not worth it. Take your time with the next guy, date, get to know each other, and let him know you as a person before sleeping with him. This may help prevent this type of behavior in the future. Plus, if you really get to know a guy, the more you'll learn about his maturity level.

If this guy did this as "locker room talk", and was rating/dissing you to his friends, well, If you want to feel better fast, instead of revenge, confront him. Tell him that you thought his boasting was extremely childish, and that you are very sorry that he is too immature to be having sex with anyone & that you wasted your time with him. Go in with a slight attitude, but don't say anymore than that. If you cry, he will know that he got to you and probably laugh it off, since, he is so immature, and that's just the reaction he'd love to boost his ego even more.

• Members

Some men and women may rate their lovers, I have never rated any that I have had.

Each relationship is different and each lover has their own good points.

To me its the relationship that makes or breaks the sex life, the more you are in tune with your SO the better the sex will be.

I have had a few one night stands and they were the worst for me.

If you are not getting what you are wanting you need to tell them what you want.

No one is a mind reader, if your relationship is worth building up then talk about what you want to get out of sex.

If its not, then get out of relationship.

telling someone how they "rate" is very shallow, if you can't say anything good about the other person then say nothing.

• Members

I agree Bret.

I am happy enough

to have a lover that

satisfies me in ways

that I had never known.

I dont need to rate him.

I have a ticker inside that

says hes the one is why

were having fun. :)

• Members
WOMAN DO NOT RATE MEN IN BED I DO NOT THINK MEN SHOULD RATE WOMAN, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE TO RATE A WOMAN IN BED AND JUST WHO IS THE WOMAN BEING COMPARED AGAINST. ARE YOU MEN OUT THERE SAYING YOU HAVE HAD THE BEST SO THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RATE A WOMAN IN BED? I HAVE CERTAIN FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AND JUST WANT TO LET YOU MEN OUT THERE KNOW THAT YOU TEND TO BE FROM 11PM TO 1111 PM GOING THROUGH THE MOTION ACTORS.

I gotta say that I agree with you.A fromer lover of mine asked me one night after sex how she rated with other lovers i'd had and trying to compliment her I replyed honey your the best piece of ass i ever had.She promptly got up got dressed and told me if thats what i thought of her I could go f*** myself.I learned right then dont get involved with rating your partner.That seems like a barstool conversation that should be had between two guys.I compare it with telling your wife I wish you cooked like my mom.We all have different skill levels and if a partner don't measure up teach them by suggesting new things act like your trying a fantasy of yours and help them learn to be better lovers.Thats just my opinion

• Members

WELL FOR ALL OF YOU THAT CARE TO KNOW. THIS WOMAN IS BACK :angry:

I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO BE SHOUTED DOWN OR WRITTEN AWAY WITH PARAGRAPHS OF PURE MUTTER.

SO I HOPE ALL OF YOU WHO RATE YOUR LOVED ONES GET UP AND TELL THEM THAT THEY JUST DO NOT COMPARE TO YOUR OLD PASSED STEAMY LOVERS AND WATCH THE HURT ON THEIR FACES BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO TRAVEL THE LOW ROAD AND HURT THEIR FEELINGS FOR NO GOOD REASON OTHER THAN TO PROP YOURSELVES UP HIGHER ON THEIR BACKS! :angry:

ONE DAY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL BE COMPARED BY YOUR LOVER AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR GOING TO FIND THAT MAYBE YOU ARE NOT SUCH THE STUD. HAH!

• Members

I have never verbally compared partners. However, I think we all can think of something that one person did that we liked the best. For instance, I still remember the man who gave some of the best kisses in the world. Neither of my husbands ever knew that he wasn't number one on that part of our life.

I will say, however, that my last intimate partner asked me for a comparison to other men I had been with or seen as far as size. It was not a question of who was better. He wanted a comparison of length and girth to other men.

• Members
WELL FOR ALL OF YOU THAT CARE TO KNOW. THIS WOMAN IS BACK :angry:

I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO BE SHOUTED DOWN OR WRITTEN AWAY WITH PARAGRAPHS OF PURE MUTTER.

SO I HOPE ALL OF YOU WHO RATE YOUR LOVED ONES GET UP AND TELL THEM THAT THEY JUST DO NOT COMPARE TO YOUR OLD PASSED STEAMY LOVERS AND WATCH THE HURT ON THEIR FACES BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO TRAVEL THE LOW ROAD AND HURT THEIR FEELINGS FOR NO GOOD REASON OTHER THAN TO PROP YOURSELVES UP HIGHER ON THEIR BACKS! :angry:

ONE DAY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL BE COMPARED BY YOUR LOVER AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR GOING TO FIND THAT MAYBE YOU ARE NOT SUCH THE STUD. HAH!

Why are you so angry, no one has said anything mean to you and you are yelling. It is human nature to rate EVERY experience with past ones, no matter what it is. No it is not right and probably not fair but it is human nature. I am sorry that you feel that we, as in all of us in the forum, are making you feel as though you are being shouted down.

• Members

I am so lucky.....the man with whom I will spend my life with is BY FAR the most amazing lover.............I am convinced that is because he REALLY loves me....and I him.

• Members

Well, on the bright side, at least no one is bring sporting event type 1 out of 10 cards to bed. The Chinese Judge give you a 4, The English Judge rates it a 7. USA gives you a 7. Your loved one give you a 7.

All you can do is reply. "BS, I WAS ROBBED. THAT WAS PURE 10 work."

lol, that might be fun for a little kink.

R