Official Community Forums Home

Have U Ever Dated Some1 You Never Thought U Would?

Tyger

Say there was a guy/gal in high school that you had a HUGE crush on, but they didn't ever see you, until y'all graduated, did you date them?

Or someone in high school/college/local hangout that you thought that they were just your friend, or kinda odd, or just no way in hell you'd date them, and you ended up dating them?

So, how did it happen?

• Members

i never thought i would date anyone younger then me...if you would have told me i would have said "HELL NO" lol now i'm not only dating younger, 20 yrs younger! and we have two kids together.....how it came about is a long story and right now i have to get some sleep..i'll try and get to that tomorrow....nite

• Members

I have always been told that the one you turn down is one you will never have. I've tried to remember this through my few years on the planet. I believe that there is something in everyone that can be seen as a starting point for friendship or more. Even some of the worst people by most opinions have a tendency to surprise you if you take the time to get to know them. I've found that it takes little effort once you make up your mind. One of my greatest crushes is a young lady that I met when a friend picked her up at a bar. (he's one of those guys that would fuck a snake if you'd hold it's head for 2 seconds so he could get a headstart on it)! She and I just clicked on the ride home. Immediately after they had sex she started clinging to me. She even admits to this day that she made a big mistake that night. Even though I was friends with this guy there was no way that I was going to follow where he had been. I'm surprised that his dick hasn't rotted off really. This is actually the reverse of your question because I would never have thought that she would want me. She is certainly not like the girls I normally hooked up with. I tend to look for average type girls because of the way I've seen the model types act. Don't get me wrong I'm nowhere near a model type. After 20+ years of my job I'm almost as pretty as Clint Eastwood. The old weatherbeaten type. Although I've been much luckier than most with women. I think it's more about attitude than anything.

• Like 1

The last 3 relationships that I have had, including the marriage I'm in now, have all been with guys that I never would have thought I'd ever be with.

The first of the 3, was with a guy I've known since I was 14, my FWB. I always swore that I knew him TOO well, which I do. But, we'd both gone thru hard break ups, and decided to have some fun, stress relieving sex. There really wasn't a true relationship, like we didn't tell people we were together or anything.

The second one was with a guy that was 8 yrs my junior, and he was F-I-N-E!!! GQ type guy, and he was insatiable! I'd go to work the next day, sore, tired, but oh, so satisfied. He was more like a booty call too. Though, I never thought I'd be the "Booty Call Type". He was just toooooo hot for me, I thought. But, he made it known that he wanted me, so I had a huge ego boost there.

My now hubby, I met, of all places, at a BAR!! His friend actually hit on me first, so I went on about 4 dates with him, but ended up ending that, and when I talked to my now hubby, saying that he probably wouldn't talk with me after i broke up with his friend, he actually asked me out. I was shocked, flattered, and I was shocked at myself when I said yes! He's a true blue, honest to goodness cowboy! I'm a city kid from the north, a Yankee!! I never thought I'd be here, in Texas, married to a cowboy, with our own horses, working dogs, and owning a pair of cowgirl boots that are FUNCTIONAL!! :P

• Members
i never thought i would date anyone younger then me...if you would have told me i would have said "HELL NO" lol now i'm not only dating younger, 20 yrs younger! and we have two kids together.....how it came about is a long story and right now i have to get some sleep..i'll try and get to that tomorrow....nite

That happened to me as well. I thought I'd never date anyone younger than me. Look at me now, hehe. I would have never thought it would happen, but it all worked out in the end cause I have such a baby looking face. :) People actually think I'm younger than he is. :lol:

I never thought I would date someone in the military, but that's exactly who my last ex was. In fact, I ended up falling head over heels for him and he became my 1st love. Obviously since we're not together anymore, what I'm about to say doesn't really matter. But there's virtually nothing about the military lifestyle that appeals to me - the constant moving around, deployments, etc. - but had we lasted, had he asked, I would have done it. Life is funny sometimes.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

no one can really say what will happen in the next few days,hours and minutes.. and people really do change (in every aspect, may it be phsically,mentally and emotionally)

Well said. :-)

• Members

There was a girl in high school who was head cheerleader, hung out with the "in" crowd, the star football player got her pregnant in their senior year, etc. In short, she was out of my league and didn't know I existed. I ran into her on the street about 3 months ago. She's a grandmother now, twice divorced, and cleans houses for a living. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, but I needed my house cleaned so I hired her.

So the answer to your question is no, I've never gone back to date anyone I had a huge crush on, but I have her clean my toiletes.