Official Community Forums Home

Total Newbie

tallykat93

hi everyone!

Well... Let's see... I really don't know where to start! :P I guess I'll just jump right in.

My whole life I grew up in a VERY conservative home. Me and my two brothers were homeschooled K-12, and our parents were really strict. We went to church, and sometimes birthday parties, but other than that we never really went anywhere without mom or dad. My mom didn't even give me the sex talk until my 16th birthday. Before that, all that i knew was that girls had periods, and babies were made with an egg and a sperm. In other words, I was totally oblivious to the outside world.

When I was 13, I discovered by accident that when I directed the shower spray to my clit, it felt REALLY good. I didn't know what it was then, but I've been masturbating daily since. Of course, since then I've learned alot and I'm out on my own now, but I'm really excited about being a part of a community where I can learn new things and discuss sex openly. I hope to hear from you all!

Love,

Sydnee

Congrats on finding the site. I hope you read up on all the info you're interested in and have fun posting too!! Feel free to ask any sort of question in the appropriate forums. If in doubt, ask in Everything Else. Welcome!

• Members

welcome have fun