Official Community Forums Home

Playing Favorites

Mike_d

• Members

Outside the realm of standard intercourse, what is your favorite kink? Is it a high heel and stocking fetish? Does leather, whips and chains excite you? Corsets and costumes and sex toys oh my!?!?

for me, its a toss up between making a photo show during sex or having mirrors around. I just love being able to watch the action from another angle.

of course this topic is 110% subjective so anything can apply to anyone, so take it as it is and don't try to read too much into this. For the reference of this topic, there is no set definiton of "standard intercourse".

I do know a guy who likes sex in the closet. Not a gay euphamism, but litteral sex in a closet. Standing up, she grabs the closet bar that he puts his clothes on and it takes some of the pressure off him to hold her up and go at it. once i get a new home(am currently between homes!) I might have to give this one a shot.....

• Members

Rope play for me please! I love that each time my SO tries different knotting methods. All the different intricate designs it makes on/with your body and the pressure and pull of the ropes. Man it gets me wet just thinking about it ;)

• Members

It doesn't happen very often, and that is likely my fault as I love to pleasure my wife and she's admittedly selfish about it(no problem there), but I get very aroused when my wife takes a slightly more dominant role in our love making and tells me what to do, how we're going to do it, and then works as more of a director. Not really a kink, but it is outside of our normal gambit and I think that's what makes it so exciting.

Thurisas.

• Members

When I was married my husband used to get really excited if I would play a mommy type role with him. Now I don't mean diapers or anything like that. He liked to pretend he was about 14 or 15 and I was his Mommy. I always thought it was alittle odd but it sure did get him off.

Babe

• Members
Robot Roleplay!

ohhh do I loves me some robot roleplay.

And roleplay in general I suppose

Can you give us an example of this one, this one is new to me and I not sure how to picture it

Glenn

• Members

Role play... hands down... also enjoy some light bondage, but we continue the role play outside of the house sometimes (out at a bar or whatever).