Official Community Forums Home

S&m Lonely

ay_baby

I am in a relationship that is absolutly amazing, I really love my man however I think bondage scares him. I have recently gotten him to (reluctently) choke me which was awsome. I would love to be tied up but am unsure how to purpose this to him, I would love for him to do this espically since I've gotten with him I have not had an orgasm with him!!! :(

• Members
I am in a relationship that is absolutly amazing, I really love my man however I think bondage scares him. I have recently gotten him to (reluctently) choke me which was awsome. I would love to be tied up but am unsure how to purpose this to him, I would love for him to do this espically since I've gotten with him I have not had an orgasm with him!!! :(

• 3 weeks later...
I am in a relationship that is absolutely amazing, I really love my man however I think bondage scares him. I have recently gotten him to (reluctently) choke me which was awsome. I would love to be tied up but am unsure how to purpose this to him, I would love for him to do this espically since I've gotten with him I have not had an orgasm with him!!! :(

Why not do it yourself?

By this I mean why not try what used to be one of my wife's favorite surprises for me when we first got married. I would get a phone call either when I was working some where outside or while I was on my way home. She would ask me how long I was going to be or could I please come up to the house becasue she needed me to help her with something she couldn't do herself. IShe would be either dressed in some super sexy lingerie or totally naked and tied to the bed. How? if she was all alone whihc she was. She got a little creative and would use stuff like old panyhose etc. and tie first her ankles and then her one wrist using slip knots. Then when she knew I was a few minutes away she would slip her remaining free wrist through the loop and pull it tight with her teeth. Pretty inventive if I do say so myself. Was she totally bound to the point where she couldn't move at all, no she still had some movement but it gave the appearance of helplessness neing totaly submisive. I some times would re-tie the restrains tighter so as she was definetly bound nice and tight. I needless to say took full advantage of the situation. My wife used to be EXTREMELY vanilla when it came to sex but grew in leaps and bounds in her sexual curiosity and adventerous spirit. She typicly won't do a lot of things bordering on the extreme kinky side but when she is tied up or boound she becomes totally the ideal submissive and surcumes to my every wish. I have used multiple sex toys on her at the same time, spanked her violated her in every way imaginable, photograped and video taped many hours of submission. So do you think your b/f mihgt just have a slight idea as to what to do to you when he sees you tied to the bed waiting for him?

As far as you only being 18 and scaring him by you being in to this well he's a big boy now and needs to grow up. He should count himself lucky that he has someone with your sexual drive and desire for the wild side. If he doesn't know he will look back at the relationship some day and say WTF I had this kinky chick awho was a sexual dynamo and I was a dumbass and did noting with it.

Good Luck...

• Members
Why not do it yourself?

By this I mean why not try what used to be one of my wife's favorite surprises for me when we first got married. I would get a phone call either when I was working some where outside or while I was on my way home. She would ask me how long I was going to be or could I please come up to the house becasue she needed me to help her with something she couldn't do herself. IShe would be either dressed in some super sexy lingerie or totally naked and tied to the bed. How? if she was all alone whihc she was. She got a little creative and would use stuff like old panyhose etc. and tie first her ankles and then her one wrist using slip knots. Then when she knew I was a few minutes away she would slip her remaining free wrist through the loop and pull it tight with her teeth. Pretty inventive if I do say so myself. Was she totally bound to the point where she couldn't move at all, no she still had some movement but it gave the appearance of helplessness neing totaly submisive. I some times would re-tie the restrains tighter so as she was definetly bound nice and tight. I needless to say took full advantage of the situation. My wife used to be EXTREMELY vanilla when it came to sex but grew in leaps and bounds in her sexual curiosity and adventerous spirit. She typicly won't do a lot of things bordering on the extreme kinky side but when she is tied up or boound she becomes totally the ideal submissive and surcumes to my every wish. I have used multiple sex toys on her at the same time, spanked her violated her in every way imaginable, photograped and video taped many hours of submission. So do you think your b/f mihgt just have a slight idea as to what to do to you when he sees you tied to the bed waiting for him?

As far as you only being 18 and scaring him by you being in to this well he's a big boy now and needs to grow up. He should count himself lucky that he has someone with your sexual drive and desire for the wild side. If he doesn't know he will look back at the relationship some day and say WTF I had this kinky chick awho was a sexual dynamo and I was a dumbass and did noting with it.

Good Luck...

^^Totally agree!

It sounds as if he doesn't even know what bondage is! I'd tell him what YOU want and how you like it. It's no fun for you if nothing happens your way. You may 18 but you still know what you want. After you tell him tie yourself up Budde said. If he still doesn't do it then....well that's just pathetic!! If doesn't do play along then stop doing his favorite stuff in bed.

Where it's great that people experiment, and I'm sure you've heard this before, "choking" (erotic asphixiation) can be very, very dangerous, so, if you're going to participate in this, please be extremely careful.

Trying new things is key for an ongoing and connecting relationship. Yes, you may have scared him a bit, having never been exposed to that before. But, if he continues to not like it, that's something you need to consider and respect. There are people that like S&M, and others that it doesn't do a thing for. If he continues to fight not doing it, or comes right out and says he doesn't like it, you'll have to consider whether or not you'll want to stay with him and not have the S&M you like, or find someone that will do the stuff you're interested in.

Best wishes and good luck! Be careful!

• Members

Some of the suggestions you are getting here are very good. One of the ways to get started is one that I have used several times. Put some rope hidden near where your love making starts and after you and your partner are starting to get over heated, bring out some rope and just show it to him or her. Tell your partner you want to try something new and if at any time he or she is uncomfortable you will stop. If they are still uncomfortable, suggest they tie you up and do what ever you tell them to while making love to you. Inform them the one being bound is actually in charge and they will most times go along with you. After several times start adding more rope and ideas. Once hooked they will then usually go along with the more tighter and erotic bondage. Then when you are doing the tieing introduce the gag and if desired blindfolds. Once the gag is in you can really get creative. They can shake their head if they want out. Letting them know that you will stop at any time they want will make them more comfortable until they start to get more excited. This usually has them converted and ready to go further. I would have her turn around and tie her hands behind her. lightly at first, but just tight enough she really cannot get loose. One young lady started out only letting me tie her hands in front. I then pulled them up over head and tied the other end down her back to her waist. This at least got us started. One young lady wanted to start out tieing me up and I agreed. I figured she was young and new to this so I would have to bring her along slowly. Wow, the first thing she did was tie my hands behind me so tight I was totally in her control. From then on she went on to drive me wild. Apparently this was a hidden desire and she was already experimenting on her own. I can only wish you good luck and some very happy sex.