Official Community Forums Home

Trouble Cumming

gethen

Hello jen and all not sure if i can get answers here but here goes

I am on a medication that seems to have taken my ability to cum away i have no trouble getting a erection but i can not masturbate to cum or have sex with my wife and cum last time we tried we went for 1hr before i got my poor wife to sore chafing :(

anyhow is there any ideas on how i can make it easier to cum it is driving me insane i bought a masturbation toy but i think it was meant for smaller men it has bruised me

i have tried female creams like orgasmix and finally thinking it might make my head more sensitive anyhow any ideas are welcome please help

• Members

Maybe nothing. I don't know what medication your on, but if medications do such things, it's because the chemicals inside block receptors and stimulators to allow the many components in your body to creat cum. If your producing lube and no sperm, that's because your spermatagonia are inhibited and they are responsible for sperm production. The medication could also inhibit sertoli cell functions. These are the "nurse" cells in the testes and nurture and mediate the maturity of sperm. If your not producing lube either, then the prostate and bubuloureathral (can't spell) are affected too.

Once you get off the medication it should be okay, but medications don't only target what's wrong with you. Obviously that's why there are side-effects. In your case this could be one and if so, there's nothing you can do about it. Get better and it'll return.

Aye but this medicine is long term sadly so trying to figure a way to climax regardless was hoping there might be some tricks or something i mean i still enjoy intercourse with my wife but i am really missing the climax also :( :(

• Members

I have a friend whose husband is on Lithium and he sometimes, well most times, can't cum. At first she was excited by her husband's new stamina, then she started getting sore all the time. She finally bought this toy, a little vibrating bead that he puts on his penis and this seems to help him cum a little faster....not much but a little. She also masturbates in front of him to get him really horney first and gives him lots of head. So perhaps you should find your "hot button" and then try a toy like my friends. Just suggestions. :unsure:

• Members

I'm sorry to hear that the medication end of this problem can not be changed (you're sure talking with your doctor about an alternative medication is out of the question? Maybe there is a replacement to your current drug that wouldn't have the same side effects on you).

I don't have a sure fire way to promote ejaculation, but I can give suggestions that may help. I've never been a fan of arousal gels and creams but I do recommend toys. You mentioned being bruised by some masturbation toys. Might I suggest a vibrating toy that your wife can use on you?

Vibrating Massage Glove

This is a great way to enhance hand stimulation of the penis and genital area.

Bullets are very versatile and can be used in various ways such as on the scrotum during oral stimulation or even on the outside of the anus.

I suggest trying:

Cyber Flicker

I have been told on more than one occasion that anal play (even just the slightest) can double pleasure for the male. Even if you've never tried it before yo might want ot give it a whirl--can't hurt, right?

Much luck to you!

Jen