Official Community Forums Home

Bullets?

OK, can someone help me... I don't understand what the big deal is about bullets? Maybe I didn't use it the right way, but I don't get it. Can you tell me how you use them and what you like so much about them?

• Members

I use bullets as a fun addition to both solo and couple play.

I like them because I'm a direct sensation kinda gal, and a bullet works great for that, among it's versatility.

I found that for me, I need strong vibrations so I look for bullets that have 2AA batteries.

They aren't intimidating for a first time user, they're inexpensive and they work. ;)

I use mine mostly as a clit stimulator and we use it together the same way when we have sex. It fits easily between us and we both love the vibrations. It's also perfect for doggy style sex when hubby's hands are on my hips, I can easily use it.

If you want to insert it, you can. They are somewhat compact.

They're inexpensive enough that you can get a few and always have a spare or to use on another part of your own or each other's bodies.

They are a really fun toy.

I use bullets as a fun addition to both solo and couple play.

I like them because I'm a direct sensation kinda gal, and a bullet works great for that, among it's versatility.

I found that for me, I need strong vibrations so I look for bullets that have 2AA batteries.

They aren't intimidating for a first time user, they're inexpensive and they work. ;)

I use mine mostly as a clit stimulator and we use it together the same way when we have sex. It fits easily between us and we both love the vibrations. It's also perfect for doggy style sex when hubby's hands are on my hips, I can easily use it.

If you want to insert it, you can. They are somewhat compact.

They're inexpensive enough that you can get a few and always have a spare or to use on another part of your own or each other's bodies.

They are a really fun toy.

Thanks! I usually use the kind with a dolphin or whatever on it, hadn't really given a bullet a fair try I guess! It's been several years since I've tried one, and I thought maybe I would give it another shot. Thanks so much for the ideas and suggestions!

Some women, such as myself, need a more direct clitoral stimulation to get off, and higher vibes. I love bullets, and they work, but some work better than others, so I'd give it another try (or SEVERAL more for that matter :P ), experiment and find one that works for your own personal preferences.

• Members

I am constantly singing the praises of bullets because they are so totally multi-purpose! They are great for direct clitoral stim - most women use them this way - also for stimulation of your man's balls or shaft during oral sex. The bullet can be used on your nipples,neck or any other erogenous zone there is. I suggest a simple bullet (the shaped ones like the dolphin or the rabbit are OK for YOUR use, but for partner play, simple is better IMO)

The best thing about a bullet is that all the power is concentrated in one small area, so if you like high vibes, they work great. They are also relatively inexpensive!

• 11 months later...
  • Members

A bullet is the only sex toy I used for years. Thor got me my first one for my wedding present. It will always be my all time favorite gift no matter what else he ever gets me.

He went into a toy store and said, "I want to be able to lick her while I'm inside her." Oh, how I love this man!

With a bullet I learned how to easily have an orgasm with him inside me. This ALWAYS works for me.

I get him off first with a b/j so I can focus on me. Then I get on top with my bullet. That way I can control everything.

He waits for me to get off then him again. Guys hate that BTW.

If you want to use it with a penis:

Make sure to practice with it by yourself first.

Get a super stretchy cock ring so it's comfortable for the guy and the bullet will stay in place.

Get one that has a cord and a speed contol, so you can do what feels good easily while he's inside you.

Have extra batteries on hand and don't be afaid to use them. That happened to me tonight. lol!

Nymph;)

WELL NOW I bot a 48AA PAK of batteries 3 months ago and I have 8 or 10 left. Got your COSTCO card handy?? WE ALL might as well buy stock in Duracell. I never thot much about bullets until one day I got a free bullet in a mailorder package. I put batts in it prior to a session and BOY HOWDY!! Talk about a shit load of power in a small place. I like to slide my good bullet (3 now) up the back of my front and then fuck my ass with my many toys all fucking day. I have an anal probe that holds a bullet that works really nice on my P gland. You can often get bullets for 3-4 bucks a pop right at the cash register....Man I wanna PIZZA!

• Members
He waits for me to get off then him again. Guys hate that BTW.

Nymph;)

Not all guys hate that BTW.