Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

Mike_d

• Members
Thur, that recap was a riot!

whoever is pouring drinks, can I have a shot of Jack please?

I have a new digital camera that I am dying to try out, Pretty sure a group shot is out of the question with so many people .

so would all the ladies please form a single line and head one by one into Pappys room so I can" photograph" you? thanks!

Oh and whoever suggested filling the hot tub with jello...

I have first hand knowledge that pool and hot tub filters do not like jello, NO MATTER what color it is.

One shot of Jack, coming up!!!!!!!!!!!

MOHD

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just finished applying my bondage tape in the appropriate strategic spots and I've got my KMFM chrome heels on now. Growl!

Oh body shots now! Nice ;) I love body shots! I've got the limes and the Hornitos. Who's got the salt?

Points to the cleft inbetween her breasts......

"Salt's right here..."

• Members

Oooh Tyger, hide and seek eh. I like it when you growl ;)

I can roll my tongue when I growl too.................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

• Members

Tongue rolling. Dammit your talented, and frankly thats just H-O-T.

• Members

I can see I am far behind again...THur...HELP!!! :o

OK, let me interject: I prefer skinny dipping so I *toss* the cute suit to the side. I think some body shots are in order for us girls, so I will pour some and we will see you wants to drink and who wants to 'hold' the shot!

I will bring my waterproof toys (*lots*) and we will get to having some F U N!~

• Members

Sorry Mikayla, there just hasn't been enough content since the last time. I'll think about doing it again when we hit 6 or 7 pages when its actually worth my while, until then, you'll just have to muddle through it on your own. Cheers.

Thurisas.

• Members
Ohh La La, you 2 are so naughty. I had my photo shoot with Pappy, wore black bra and matching thong. Whiskey got some nice pics:) Jumps back in tub and does 1 more shot. Nice salt lick Tyger, I'm totally jealous.

I do so love the thong! I must ask who is trying to re-dress the ladies here? I could have swore that your top was too small so you tossed it aside a few days back. No matter, the pix will be great no matter how many clothes you have on or off! Since someone called for the all-girl party I guess I should offer up my camera to someone else. Maybe I should also share some of that ice you sent early today. Don't want anyone to overheat!

• Members
OK so skip the jello tub (of which I did not mean the hot tub)

Wearing the froggy suit in my avatar and headed to pappys room for my photo session now!!

I do think the froggy suit would look lovely IN the jello tub!!!!!!!!

• Members
Thur, that recap was a riot!

whoever is pouring drinks, can I have a shot of Jack please?

I have a new digital camera that I am dying to try out, Pretty sure a group shot is out of the question with so many people .

so would all the ladies please form a single line and head one by one into Pappys room so I can" photograph" you? thanks!

Oh and whoever suggested filling the hot tub with jello...

I have first hand knowledge that pool and hot tub filters do not like jello, NO MATTER what color it is.

No need for single file. Pappy would be happy to share the cam with anyone who wants to take pix! Guess I should cut the limes! Tyger may run out of salt soon!

I like merichino cherries too.......*places one on each nipple* LOOK!! I'm just needing some chocolate syrup, and I'd be a sundae!! :P

• Members

Recap, part 2.

Thurisas catches everyone up at Mikayla’s general request. ToyQueen is grateful, Tyger, Ginger J, nodrama and ThorsNymph are apparently in stitches.

Mikayla sends kisses to Thurisas for the update.

Zildjian is appreciative and wonders at Howard’s imprisonment and true location.

ThorsNymph recaps Howard’s imprisonment and comments on Thor’s growth spurt and suggests that she will be showing the recap to him. Reaffirms her love for Thor.

Kat Soup is up for personal training with ThorsNymph. Puts Thurisas, Howard, and Pappy on her list. She too is watching things grow(her list). Seeks training from Mikayla and Tyger as well. Joins the slumber party and brings chocolate.

Tyger apparently likes chocolate.

ThorsNymph puts wine and beer on tap. Offers it up.

Froggystyle appreciates the recap and puts Synnir, Mikayla, ToyQueen, Iha, and Pappy on her list. Seeks a long island iced tea.

ToyQueen is appreciative of Froggystyle and gets pulled out of the corner to be included.

Froggystyle laments the fact they had been in different corners until now, offers to sit with ToyQueen and enjoy a drink. Seeks popcorn.

Nodrama nearly spurts coffee on his keyboard after reading recap.

ToyQueen offers up a bag of popcorn. Shares with Froggystyle.

Ginger J seeks refreshment from ThorsNymph. Lets the games begin.

ThorsNymph joins Froggystyle, ToyQueen, and Kat Soup in the hot tub.

Chloegirl jumps in with stamina and enthusiasm to go with the whole crew. Promises smiles, batteries, and margueritas.

Kat Soup seeks bigger hot tub and drinks.

ThorsNymph sends Thor out for a bigger hot tub and a bigger room. Pours drinks.

Froggystyle seeks bartender to relieve ThorsNymph to concentrate on “Other” things.

ManofHerdreams steps in as barkeep. Seeks to service the ladies.

Chloegirl brings handcuffs and seeks the camera.

ManofHerdreams brings the Astroglide.

Mikayla offers up to dig out her DOM outfit, whips, handcuffs, gels, lubes, toys, candles etc.

Tyger grabs the camera and offers up a camcorder. Suggests Jell-o Shots.

Froggystyle seeks another drink, gets excited about whips and chains.

ManofHerdreams serves up the Jell-o Shots. Seeks a challenge and believes the ladies would be one.

Thurisas gets excited about the afore mentioned kisses and that he’s on Kat Soup’s list.

Froggystyle offers Thurisas a drink and hot tub time. Suggests a lingerie show.

Thurisas flees citing that Val would harm him if he accepted. Stays safe on the other side of his internet connection.

Ginger J seeks Val and her booty. Fears Tyger on Jell-o shots.

Froggystyle suggests filling the tub with Jello.

ThrosNymph laughs mercilessly at Thurisas’ fear.

ThorsNymph tosses her too tight D cup bathing suit top and tosses it to Mikayla. Takes a double Jell-o shot.

OPL Mr Big comments on the forum evidence suggesting ThorsNymph actually owns now bathing suit tops. Gloats that a D cup wouldn’t fit his ladies’ either.

Pappy comments on recap and offers a drink to Thurisas and an intro to Mario who makes a killer long island iced tea. Suggests body shots for the ladies and tries to send them all to his room. Comments on ThorsNymph, bandaids and an operating room. Offers up materials for Thor to enlarge the tub and room. Comments on his building abilities that involve a feather duster.

ThorsNymph wonders what a LIIT(Long Island Iced Tea) is and comments that Pappy hasn’t got Thor’s seal of approval. Comments on her own naughtyness. Offers a bandaid.

ThorsNymph wonders what everyone else is wearing as she is topless and Mikayla is in Dom. Comments that Thor told her she’s a B, no longer a C. Contemplates the frequency Thor’s getting laid.

Whiskeywoman hops into the frey with a shot of Jack and brings another digital camera along. Suggests a single line of ladies entering Pappy’s room so she can “photograph” each. Laments the dangers of Jello, hot tubs, and filters.

Froggystyle abandons the jello in the tub idea and hops into her froggy suit.(The editor takes this moment for a personal comment. ME-Frickin-WO...we now return you to this regularly scheduled recap)

ManofHerdreams offers up the shot of Jack to Whiskeywoman.

Ginger J is in her bondage tape with appropriate strategic spots and KMFM chrome heels. Jumps on the body shots bandwagon and brings the limes and hornitos. Seeks salt.

ThorsNymph comments on the hotness of the ladies, thanks ManofHerdreams for pouring and Whiskey woman for photographing. Seeks something to wear for the photoshoot. Does 2 shots of Jack before leaving.

Tyger finds the salt in the cleft of her breasts.

Ginger J likes Tyger’s hide and seek idea. Likes Tyger’s growl as well.

Tyger apparently can roll her tongue.

Ginger J comments on Tyger’s talent.

ThorsNymph watches Tyger and Ginger J, comments she had her photo shoot with Pappy in a black bra and matching thong. She’s now back in the tub with another shot and admires Tyger’s salt lick.

ManofHerdreams confuses something in his hand for a long neck bottle. Comments on the hot ladies running about.

Mikayla asks Thurisas for help for another recap(The editor is apparently a softy), tosses her dom suit to the side, hops on the body shot bandwagon and offers to pour seeking volunteers to hold the shot. Brings her waterproof toys.

Thurisas rejects the idea of doing another recap but you can see how long that lasted.

ThorsNymph marvels at Mikayla’s nudity. Turns the party into an all-girls party. Alludes to her desire to be with another woman and how cyberspace is a place to start.

Pappy contemplates the thong and wonders why the ladies are getting dressed. Pappy bows out at the suggestion of an all girl party and offers his camera up to someone else. Offers ice to keep things from over heating.

Pappy comments how the froggy suit would look lovely IN the jello tub.

Pappy suggests single file for photoshoot isn’t necessary and offers up to share the camera with anyone who wants to take the pictures. Cuts the limes and comments that Tyger’s salt supply might be lacking.

Tyger chooses her outfit, one marachino cherry on each nipple. Seeks chocolate syrup.

Hope this makes you all happy. However, I now have precedents set for pricing so this will of course cost you all either kisses, me added to your dating list, or a drink(though just sniffing the cap of any alcohol would put me under the table...Diet Pepsi Max is always acceptable).

Thurisas.

• Members

Thurisas - fantastic play by play as always. Seriously, can I take you to a hockey game ;)

Oh and kisses your cheek and hands over a frosty Diet Pepsi.

Mikayla - I am a fantastic vessel for body shots. However with all of the cleavage talk you sport, I think its your turn for a go!

Hey Tyger, get over here so I can use my salt lick. Oh and let me teach you a lil trick with holding a lime wedge properply with your teeth.....

Thank you Thur, you big softie you (not meant as an insult, since, apparently, you keep Val satisfied LOL). I don't think a hug or kiss from me would be overly exciting for you though.........

Hey Ginger! I hear the suggestion of a Shiver Shot??? *woot!!* I am SO there!!!

• Members

I don't think that would be wise Ginger J. It would look a little like this...

The big toothless guy slaps the black disc thingy with his stick toward the net.

Three other big toothless guys smash the first toothless guy into the wall.

One of the other big toothless guys is thrown in mini jail by the ref.

As the game ends, everyone seems to be grabbing a Molson.

Photographer requests no full smiles for the picture.

Thurisas.

• Members

hahaha!!! Thurisas, you underestimate yourself. That was stellar. And believe me, add a couple of puck bunny recaps of the falls and a finale of refs screaming to organize the players and you've got it set.

Tyger, ooooh shiver....ready? Who else needs a lime and a lesson? ;)

• Members

I'm next in line....pour me another shot, get me a lime and lets do this....hold on a minute, this top has got to go....aaahhh, that's better, let those babies breathe......By the way Ginger, love that bondage tape look. Someone crank up the music and get that video camera rolling. :P

• Members

Fine Ginger J, you can take me to a hockey game, but you're going to be solely responsible for keeping me warm. ;)

Thurisas.

• Members

Hilarious recaps Thur! I applaud your efforts! They should IMHO fill your datebook!!!

• Members

Maybe, maybe not. :D At the very least, I gave them all Pepsi as an out. ;) and that's never a bad thing.

Thurisas.

• Members

Thur - I thought it was an opt, not out. We all have our vices and some need it differently ;)

In fact, sugar can be quite erotic. Wasn't Tyger just standing there with a cherry and syrup? Screw the salt, who's got some sugar!