Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

Mike_d

• Members

If you were to date a member of the forum, Who would it be and why?

Also, if you were FWB with someone here, who would it be? You don't have to justify it, but feel free to do so.

Gotta say GingerJ would be my hook up on both counts. Amazing mind, eye(for photography) and figure! Can't go wrong there!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am very, VERY attracted to men with brains - so for me, CGEM would have to be it. Plus, he seems very nururing to his lover and kind and considerate. On the female realm I would have to say Tyger - wicked sense of humor, great pervy mind, not bad lookin' either!

• Members

Thanks Mike ;) It'd probably be you cause I love a guy with a sense of humor. And you seem to crack me up on here all the time!!

AW!! Thanks & right back at ya Mikayla!!

As for the men, oh, decisions, decisions, decisions.....

I can't go wtih Thurisas, since, I've known him and his wife what seems like forever, AND, we have a joke that he's just a non-sexual entity to me. LMAO

I could go with Mike_D, since he makes me laugh too, or CGEM for the same deep and personal responses he gives.

LMAO Mike_D!!! I didn't see your response til now!! I bet our combined toy boxes would definitely put a dent in the nation's battery supply! :P

• Members

Hey, if you invite me I will bring the batteries!!! LOL! Just kidding! :unsure:

Thorsnymph...I would definitely be into your training...I am a great teacher!!!! :P

• Members

I would honestly date Howard. He can hold a stimulting conversation, he has no problem telling people how he feels, and his mind is full of many things. His knowledge and insight on just about anything is so hot.

• Members

To ThorsNymph: That's sounds like a plan to me!! WOOT!! Just point in the direction of your son and I'm there lol!!

I can also bring the camera.......LOL Well, after me and Mik had our fun first anyway! Maybe I'd make MM take the pics........oooooooooooooooooooooooo! :P;)

• Members

Make sure it's a high quality camera Tyger!! You want everything to be crystal clear for the viewers!!

• Members

hahaha. This thread is hilarous! Amazing how we all can go off on a tangent!!

Note to self: Make sure there are pleanty of batteries, a crystal clear camera and naughty toy boxes. Oh, and I've got the lube ;) Sounds like good ole group fun!

I got a 10.2 MP Nikkon, how's that for clear? B) Oh, and Ginger, I have some great warming massage oil too.......who's first???

Oh, and who has the fur rug?

• Members
I got a 10.2 MP Nikkon, how's that for clear? B) Oh, and Ginger, I have some great warming massage oil too.......who's first???

Oh, and who has the fur rug?

I want my pic taken, I wanna look like some of that eye candy brandy has then blow up the pic and hang it on the wall.

Glenn

• Members

ahaha! ooooh warming oils. GRRRROOOOWWWLLL!

Fur rug, check and check. Nikon, nice. Yep, that'll do.

Don't forget the tripod, fireplace, and "mood lighting". Check, check and whooooo-hooooooooooooo, check!

• Members

Here Glenn:

BlackT.jpg

nakedshower.jpg

Now let the games begin!! Would bringing my see-through,lime-colored thong be too much for this?

• Members

Man! this thread got JACKED!!! I am all for it though and if we are having a fourm F*ck Fest, why not keep it rolling! Mystical is built pretty freaking nice too and love any woman who adores her corsets! Kayla, Ginger, Tyger, Mystical, Brandyfan, Thor's, and any me!?!? I feel slightly out numbered! No complaints though! I think we need to buy stock in Engergizer or duracell! Seems to be a safe investment knowing the ammount of toys we use!!

Well, off to work where dreams of "sugarplums" are sure to keep my mind wandering all day! Thanks ladies!

• Members
Here Glenn:

BlackT.jpg

nakedshower.jpg

Now let the games begin!! Would bringing my see-through,lime-colored thong be too much for this?

Mmmmmmmm I saved those for my wifes christmas stocking, maybe after a year at the gym I'll look something like that

Glenn

• Members

Erm, thanks for the thought Tyger...I think. Anyway, I'm already dating a forum member(well, married to one) and that would be Valntyn. As far as a FWB, I'd have to go with Mikayla just to learn a thing or two or twenty or twenty-thousand.

Thurisas.

:lol:

Thur, you KNOW that!! LOL It's like thinking of having sex with a sibling......I've known you too long, and you are soooooooooooooo "Off Limits" that I just CAN'T see you that way, no offense meant. You know I luv ya!

And, you can't have Mikayla, she's MINE!! LMAO Just kidding. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I also wanted to add IHA to my list, since he's intellectually stimulating, among other things! LOL

• Review Team
Hey, if you invite me I will bring the batteries!!! LOL! Just kidding! :unsure:

Thorsnymph...I would definitely be into your training...I am a great teacher!!!! :P

If you 3 invited Mikayla then you would have a quad going.. and I can say from experiance.. it's a wickedly wonderful way to spend a few hours.

Temptress

• Members

Mmmm...the possibilities are endless here...IHA, can I get in on that 'no touching' discussion too? BTW< does no touching include no nudity????

OPL Temptress or Goddess..you both could come too!!! I am most sure Tyger would love to meet ya! ThorsNymph if you brought THor.....oh man oh man OH MAN!!!

It's getting hot in here.....

OK, I could do the no touching.....but would that be no touching of others, myself, or all of the above?

Anticipation can be some of the best forplay!!!