Official Community Forums Home

Best Ways

Guest melchica8

• Members
i am 13 years old and just started masturbating......... what r the best ways of masturbating without getting caught??? HELP PLEASE!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if it's against the law to give advice to a minor, so i wount. But i understand exactly how you feel, i was there. When i was your age i used a hair brush handle, that works well, and also a little linen towel rolled up like a penis and put hundreds of rubber bands on it, put it under the spigot with really hot water, that worked and felt even better.

When mom finally caught me she told me it was ok, normal, even told me how she likes to masturbate hersef.

Love, Kate.

• Members

When you say "getting caught" are you inferring that your mom or dad walk into your room unannounced? I always did my masturbating at night, after the p's went to bed. I didn't usually sit around naked in the middle of the day waiting for mom to catch me. :ph34r:

If you are looking for ideas of what to use, the hairbrush handle is a good one, just make sure you clean it really well. If you are a virgin, which at 13 I hope you are, don't insert it! The finger is still the best one...find your clitoris and open those legs and just rub in circles. Maybe play with your breasts. I also found that a massage head in the shower worked very nice!

Use your imagination and I am sure things will just start jumping into your mind...or your pants. Good luck. Remember, masturbation is normal and healthy.

Mikayla

• Members

I know how you feel about the whole "getting caught" thing... my mother was a very VERY strong religious woman and believed that touching yourself in any sexual way was extreamely wrong... but luckily, not all parents think that.

Brush handles are always a good idea... hell, when I have nothing else to use, I still use mine! :P But as mentioned before, don't try inserting it! If you're new to this, take it slow... try using your fingers to massage the upper part of your private place (that's where the clit is and that's normally where it feels the best)

As far as getting caught.... just dont be loud, lock your door, or do it when no ones home or when people are sleeping :ph34r:

• 5 years later...
  • Members

You don't belong to this site at this age.

Although Mikayla has given you excellent advice, this is an Adult site (18 +) and you should look for a teen site in order to get more age appropriate information. The information here may not always be right for a young teenager in sexual self discovery.