Official Community Forums Home

Secret Thoughts About Wife

• Members

for some time now i have had STRONG desires and thoughts about being with my wife and watching her and another woman enjoying sex together and me just watching or doing what ever they want me to do. i know my wife has never done this but i just have a sneaky feeling that she may be open to it. im not sure. we both want our sex life to be hot and exciting as long as we can but im not sure what to do with all these thoughts about seeng her turn on and be turned on in a sexual experience with another woman. i dont have anyone in mind but i think about it all the time. especially during sex. i get so aroused at the thought. the last thing i want to do is offend my wife or freak her out at bringing it up. i would love to hear from some ladies that have been married for a while and/or men also. maybe someone has been thru this same thing. thanks

• Members

I really don't know that your wife would be offended by an honest statement like this. You have stated that your sex life is getting better perhaps your communication should be doing the same. As long as you two have been married I doubt this would change anything. You got a 50% guarantee of either answer. That's at least a slugger's chance!!!!

There's nothing wrong with fantasies, and letting your lover in on them. Many men fantasize about seeing their woman with another woman.

You kow her better than we do, obviously, so you'll know how to word it better. And, like pappy said, you have a 50/50 chance at a yes there. If things are steaming up, just ask her one day what she would think of being with another woman. Then you need to think if it'll turn into a 3-some, or you just watching. Rules should be established WAY before the event happened, and followed too. Check out the 3-some forum for info for the pros & cons of them. You sound like you have a strong marriage that's stood the test of time, so I don't think that should be an issue, but it's something to consider.

Best wishes!

• Members

You have been married a while, you are having great sex, this is one of the biggest male fantasies out there - I doubt she will be offended. I would just caution, if she says "no" - then just keep it a fantasy! You do not want to ruin your marriage by being too insistent. I wil say, there are ways to have this experience without "having this experience!" Check out my articles on threesomes and see if you get any good ideas!

• 3 weeks later...

I also would love my wife to be in the middle of a threesome, particularly with an old g/f of mine. This particular woman commented to me that she thought my wife was cute and if I ever wanted to give it a try she was more then willing. Well needless to say INSTAND ERRECTION!!!!!!!!! I have had many day dreams of the two of us licking and sucking my wife's humongus breasts

Also my wife has an ass made for fucking. I love anal sex she on the other hand claims that oh of course she owuld love to try it but being as she had some surgery years a go it's out of the question.

I guess I'm just looking for my wife to unload and get as kinky as possible and then some.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would recommend that you get her to tell you a fantasy first then you tell her yours, or if she is hesitant about telling you one then you start.. if she has the same fantasy then mabye you can go further just take your time. I know if my hubby said something like this to me and said I want to do this it would much different then him saying I had this dream about you...