Official Community Forums Home

Let's Work Together!

Mike_d

• Members

How about every member take turns in writing a "chapter" of an erotic story. I don't care who starts, but I think it would be interesting to see how everyone writes and what they find sexy. It can be anything legal. After you have written a chapter, designate who you want to continue your work or simply put that you want anyone to take over. There is no set lenght, write for as long or as short as you think you can to get a point across.

How about it everyone?

Let's start with something simple and generic to begin....let's call them Todd and Lisa.

Todd and Lisa have been dating for a few months and have gone on a date to a near by lake. Todd has something special packed in the bottom of the picnic basket and he plans to give it to Lisa at just the right moment. It's warm and sunny, with some clouds in the sky, the big fluffy kind that drift slow and lazy across the sky. They leave the car and walk down a path towards their favorite spot on the lake. It's a small grove of trees by the water where they are almost perfectly secluded and the breeze off the lake is nice and cool in the early summer heat.

Anyone want to take it from here or should this thread have stayed an idea rather than a reality?

• Members

It is an interesting idea, but you know what, that is not a "chapter" my friend, if you want us to do the heavy lifting, you have to offer us more than that!

• Members

There's nothing wrong with what he gave us. I think this is a good idea. I mean, he can't literally write a whole chapter.

I'll try to drum up all of my sexiness to give this a go:

Todd and Lisa have been dating for a few months and have gone on a date to a near by lake. Todd has something special packed in the bottom of the picnic basket and he plans to give it to Lisa at just the right moment. It's warm and sunny, with some clouds in the sky, the big fluffy kind that drift slow and lazy across the sky. They leave the car and walk down a path towards their favorite spot on the lake. It's a small grove of trees by the water where they are almost perfectly secluded and the breeze off the lake is nice and cool in the early summer heat.

.....Todd spreads out the blanket for Lisa to sit down. She watches Todd seductively as he kneels down to take his own seat. Todd wants to eat and get to his surprise but Lisa has other plans. She wants to take advantage of the seclusion while they can. Todd begins to eat one of the turkey sandwhiches he prepared, but he can't help but notice Lisa trying to allure him with her eyes. She moves closer to Todd; she puts a hand on his thigh. Todd is beginning to feel himself coming excited. He does his best to focus on finishing his sandwhich. Lisa is now growing more impatient. She wants Todd now and is going to achieve her goal at all costs. Lisa climbs on Todd's lap and runs her hands through his hair.

Ok, somebody else can take over. I think I've used up all of my sexy storytelling skills for today.

• Members
There's nothing wrong with what he gave us. I think this is a good idea. I mean, he can't literally write a whole chapter.

I'll try to drum up all of my sexiness to give this a go:

.....Todd spreads out the blanket for Lisa to sit down. She watches Todd seductively as he kneels down to take his own seat. Todd wants to eat and get to his surprise but Lisa has other plans. She wants to take advantage of the seclusion while they can. Todd begins to eat one of the turkey sandwhiches he prepared, but he can't help but notice Lisa trying to allure him with her eyes. She moves closer to Todd; she puts a hand on his thigh. Todd is beginning to feel himself coming excited. He does his best to focus on finishing his sandwhich. Lisa is now growing more impatient. She wants Todd now and is going to achieve her goal at all costs. Lisa climbs on Todd's lap and runs her hands through his hair.

Ok, somebody else can take over. I think I've used up all of my sexy storytelling skills for today.

On the corner of her mouth is a trickle of mayo. Todd starts looking at her mouth then the mayo and starts to loose interest in the turkey. Lisa can start to feel the turkey leg inside his pants and she runs that hand of hers over his head then pushs him down so he flat on his back. she starts to nibble down his neck to his shirt coller. With her mouth she grabs the button on his shirt and with a ripping motion tears if off then goes down to the next one. Now Todd is getting restless, the stress below his navel is growing and all he can picture in his mind is that mayo on the corner of lisa's mouth and wonder as he starts to breath more deeply where all this is headed.

• Members
Glenn, you would have to make this comical!! You crack me up!! Please write more!! :lol:

This is a very interesting idea! ;)

It's somebody else's turn to have a go at it. Glenn, Mike, and I have already put in our parts of the story. Now somebody else go.

• Members
On the corner of her mouth is a trickle of mayo. Todd starts looking at her mouth then the mayo and starts to loose interest in the turkey. Lisa can start to feel the turkey leg inside his pants and she runs that hand of hers over his head then pushs him down so he flat on his back. she starts to nibble down his neck to his shirt coller. With her mouth she grabs the button on his shirt and with a ripping motion tears if off then goes down to the next one. Now Todd is getting restless, the stress below his navel is growing and all he can picture in his mind is that mayo on the corner of lisa's mouth and wonder as he starts to breath more deeply where all this is headed.

Lisa knows exactly where this is headed....she had planned it from the beginning. Getting Todd to a secluded spot had been the first step, slowly seducing him was the second, now all she had to do was see if he was game for what she had planned. The thought of what she was about to do was making her pussy wet. She had been thinking about this all day. From early this morning when she painstakingly shaved every, single inch of her plump pussy to when she picked out the matching red push up bra and thong, to when she packed the picnic lunch and hid the lube and the 8" dildo under all the food...she was READY and this was hopefully going to go exactly as she had been planning all day....

Lisa knew that Todd was aroused...hell, what guy wouldn't be turned on by Lisa. A hot redhead with large, natural 40DD breasts and killer curves that indicated she was a healthy woman - not a stick figure, but a real gal! She knew how to work her assets - and presently her 40DDs were about to be on display for all of nature to see. She arched her back up and began to slowly...slowly undo the buttons on her blouse. Todd reached up to undo some buttons but Lisa had other plans. "No baby, this is my show, you just lie there and I will take care of everything," she whispered seductively. Todd put his hands down.....

...behind his head, and just lay down to watch as Lisa slowly took off her shirt, with each sleeve, Todd's jeans becoming a bit more tighter. Lisa's bra barely covered her ample breasts, just covering each nipple with their thin material. Todd could see the nipples poking out from behind the lacy material, as if they were straining to get out by themselves. Lisa slowly ran her hands from her hair, slowly down, across her breasts, down, down, down.......she finally reached her pants and slowly and she wriggled out of her pants, slightly turning and arching her back to accentuate her rounded ass. Her matching thong peeking out from her cheeks.

Todd felt his mouth water at the thought of removing her thong with his teeth. He noticed that the crotch of the thong was wet with her juices, and he could smell her musky, clean scent, which made his cock even harder with the need for her.

Lisa stepped out of her pants, and stretched like a cat. Lisa got down on her knees and started unzipping Todd's jeans with her teeth, while working on the belt and button. Tood sucked in his breath as the zipper freed the almost painful erection. Lisa purred with delight as she saw his large cock pop out of it's prison, with a slight drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip. Lisa licked her lips and opened her mouth, slowly going down........

• Members

Lisa looks up from her oral feast and sees her old roommate Cassie standing at the edge of the grove, her skirt pulled up with her hand burried inside her while a small moan escaped her parted lips as she comes down from a self-induced orgasm. Lisa and Cassie lock eyes, and Cassie can feel her pussy tingling even more. She knows what Lisa is capable of with both men and women, having shared more than one partner with her in the past. Cassie begins to walk over and unzips her skirt, letting it fall to the grass. Her red lace boyshorts are soon to follow leaving her wearing a nothing more than a tight leather halter top and black high heels. Her long black hair is swinging in rythm with her hips as she stands over Todd, he finally notices she is there.

"Oh crap! Lisa, you didn't tell me your roommate was coming."

"I didn't know, she was always so quiet when she orgasmed....well..some of the time!" Lisa joked!

"Thats not what I meant.....well never mind. " Todd was not going to argue with two amaing women, one with her mouth inches from his cock and the other whose pussy was cleanly trimmed and in need of some tounge stimulation.

"Well" said Cassie, "I got Lisa's message and when I got here, the fun had already begun. You always did have to get the first cum didn't you Lisa, you are so greedy," Cassie teased "but it looks like you, Todd, have plenty more where that came from."

"Lisa brags all the time about how great you are a giving her mulitples with your tounge, Lisa, can I try it out?"

Todd was more than willing to share is skills with this girl he had fanatsized about ever since he met Lisa. Not that Lisa was lacking, but her former roommate was sex in leather. She dressed a little goth with chokers and corsets most of the time, and those boots! Todd loved when Lisa would borrow some of Cassie's platform boots and wear them to the club dancing, she always looked so hot, they almost never made it back home before they had sex. Now, here was his chance.

• Members

Lisa was more than happy to share her friend Cassie - but not before she got to orchestrate the action. Lisa was a bit of a control freak, actually, she was a bit of a DOM at heart.

"So, Todd, would you like to suck on Cassie's beautiful pussy?"

"I sure would," answered Todd, just a bit too quickly.

"well then, let me get her ready for you, just sit back and enjoy and be ready to join in when I say," Lisa said with an evil glint in her eyes.

Lisa stepped behind Cassie, who was still standing legs slightly spread with only her bra on. WIth the gentlest of touch, Lisa brought her left hand up to caress Cassie's full, silicone enhanced breast. Secretly Lisa was jealous of Cassie's firm tits, hers were large but not so "at attention." She slowly used her right hand to untie the corset top, while massaging her breast with her left hand. Cassie began to move and sway as if in a swoon, and soon her top fell to the grass, leaving her standing in black heels alone. Lisa took the opportunity to suck on Cassie's long neck while cupping both her tits in her hands - then pulling playfully on both nipples as she suckled her neck and ears.

"Oooohhhhh Lisa....pull them harder.....," Cassie moaned.

SMACK......Lisa slapped Cassie's firm ass. "Don't talk to me or tell me what to do you filthy whore!"

Cassie was familiar with Lisa's DOM games, and she almost came just from the smack on her ass!

With her sub now conditioned to the rules, Lisa continued to pull on her nipples, illiciting many moans of pleasure from both Cassie and Todd. Soon Lisa walked around in front of Cassie and began to suck and bite gently, then harder, on Cassie's nipples. Being a well trained sub, Cassie stood there, her pussy dripping wet in anticipation, as Lisa sucked, licked and bit her nipples to painful pleasure!

Lisa, knowing Cassie was just a tug away from orgasm, reached down between her legs and pulled oh so gently on her pussy lips. She felt the wetness and wanted more than anything to dive down into her pussy and lick her to orgasm. She would let Todd have that pleasure, but not before she had some more fun -and Cassie had a few orgasms by Lisa's hands.

Lisa took one finger and thrust it up inside Cassie's throbbing pussy, using her thumb to massage her clit. She continued to suck on her tits and teased Cassie's opening and clit until she felt the familiar throbbing of impending orgasm - then she took her hands away and bit Cassie's nipple HARD..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

... which made Cassie automatically reach for her dripping wet pussy. That brought an immediate release of the wonderfully painful nipple bite and a prompt slap on that firm ass. "Did I tell you to rub that slutty pussy?" Lisa demands. "No cumming for you yet! Time to see if we can get Todd back into service. Come here Todd", Lisa commands. Todd responds eagerly to Lisa's demand and begins to get a wonderful ball massage from Lisa as Cassie watches anxiously. Lisa just loves the look of desire in Cassie's deep blue eyes. Oh the plan was working so well. Time to really get the action going! "Lay down on the blanket Todd. Cassie wants to work that delicious dick of yours over with her pussy mouth, don't you Cassie?"

"Oh YES please Lisa, let me swallow his dick down my throat, PLEASE!" Cassie begs.

"ON your knees then, but you can only Lick for now! DO NOT take his dick in your mouth, just LICK!" Lisa orders.

Cassie eagerly drops to here knees and begins a deliciously slow licking up and down Todd's stiffening pole. Lisa looks on with pleasure from behind Cassie and knows exactly what she wants to do next.

It is over to the basket and the lube and dildo are brought out to play. Lisa walks up behind Cassie's beautiful ass, sticking up in the air, just begging for something to be put in it. Lisa squirts the cool lube right on to Cassie's asshole. It puckers up so nice when the coolness hits it. As Cassie is beginning to lick with more determination, Lisa just puts the dildo up to Cassie's asshole and starts to twist and turn the dildo slowly into her.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
... which made Cassie automatically reach for her dripping wet pussy. That brought an immediate release of the wonderfully painful nipple bite and a prompt slap on that firm ass. "Did I tell you to rub that slutty pussy?" Lisa demands. "No cumming for you yet! Time to see if we can get Todd back into service. Come here Todd", Lisa commands. Todd responds eagerly to Lisa's demand and begins to get a wonderful ball massage from Lisa as Cassie watches anxiously. Lisa just loves the look of desire in Cassie's deep blue eyes. Oh the plan was working so well. Time to really get the action going! "Lay down on the blanket Todd. Cassie wants to work that delicious dick of yours over with her pussy mouth, don't you Cassie?"

"Oh YES please Lisa, let me swallow his dick down my throat, PLEASE!" Cassie begs.

"ON your knees then, but you can only Lick for now! DO NOT take his dick in your mouth, just LICK!" Lisa orders.

Cassie eagerly drops to here knees and begins a deliciously slow licking up and down Todd's stiffening pole. Lisa looks on with pleasure from behind Cassie and knows exactly what she wants to do next.

It is over to the basket and the lube and dildo are brought out to play. Lisa walks up behind Cassie's beautiful ass, sticking up in the air, just begging for something to be put in it. Lisa squirts the cool lube right on to Cassie's asshole. It puckers up so nice when the coolness hits it. As Cassie is beginning to lick with more determination, Lisa just puts the dildo up to Cassie's asshole and starts to twist and turn the dildo slowly into her.....

Lisa couldn't stand it any more when she smelled that sweet smell from cassie she laid down on her back and slid under her dripping wet pussy and begin to teas her pussy with her long hard licker. She could taste her wonderful sweet juice.She began to work on her clit as she slid two fingers up into her pussy to find cassie's G-spot she wanted to make her sguirt her hot juice into her mouth. She told cassie to take todd's dick deep into her mouth. That was just what cassie wanted to do anyway she wanted to taste todd's hot juice just like lisa had. As she worked his hard shaft deep into her mouth she felt it begin to throb and she knew it was about to cum like she wanted. When she felt that hot cum flow into her mouth cassie all so began to cum as hard as she had ever done. To cassie's suprise lisa told her to slide down and they would taste each others wonderful juice. Cassie couldn't wait to give Lise a hot deep kiss when they kissed each other they both cum again and gave Todd the hottest look to drive him wild.