Official Community Forums Home

Where To Find Girly Clothes For Guys?

Dorkariffic

• Members

I'm not a really timid person when it comes to talking about sex. I love talking about it. But this? This is the one topic that I'm too embarrassed to talk to my friends about (and not just for my boyfriend's sake!).

Where do I find girly clothing that will fit my boyfriend? The idea of him in cute panties and frilly skirts and the like just gets me all a-tingle... but I don't know where to get anything for him! :( Any suggestions?

I live in Boston, MA, if anyone has any local suggestions.

• Members

If I were suggest something (I am VERY far from you), I would find out his sixe and then just double it for ladies' clothing. I wear mens' clothing sometimes (sometimes men have better clothes than the women do!) and I find the smallest size most of the time and it works. If he's big in the front (you know what I mean), I'd make sure that the panties don't cut off circulation.

My father works in SC (I told you I'm far. I'M in GA) and at their sex shop (it's called Lucy's Love Shack), they sell costumes. Maybe if you could find a store that sold sexy costumes, you could get him one.

• Members

it really depends on how big he is. Most men will fit into clothing at "larger ladies" stores - Lane Bryant and Catherines for example - both have sexy undies for bigger gals. I am not sure what chains are in Boston, but I think LB is everywhere.

You'll have to find out what size he can wear in women's sizes, and then, you can go anywhere to pick the stuff out, together even. If you want sexy lingerie, then you can go to Victoria's Secret, Hot Topic (I'm 34, and I LOVE some of their stuff!! LOL), or any other place that sells sexy stuff (Sears, JC Penny, hell, even Wal*Mart!). Every store sells "sexy" stuff, you just have to find it. Mostly in the Junior size areas. It also depends on what you mean by "sexy". Everyone has a different view on it.

The hardest part is to figure out what size he is. You can do this by finding a pair of pants & a shirt in the size he wears in the store, take it with you, and hold up the woman's pants to the underwear and other clothes you and he want him to wear (I'm assuming that he's game for this?). Or you can do it alone, if it's for a surprise.

People watching will think you're trying to figure it out for yourself. If anyone asks, and you're embarrassed to tell the truth, just say you have a GF that usually wears boy's clothes, but you're trying to find something more girlie for her to wear. Who's gonna know??

I would suggest, especially for the first few times, getting something with a lot of lycra in it. Men are generally broader shouldered than most women, and, the "package" will need a bit more extra stretching possibilities for his comfort, since ladies underwear isn't designed for a penis.

• Members

There is a store that sells lingerie.......what is the name of that store?

......hold on. Give me a minute.......*seriously thinking about this*.......

AH HA!! It's Torrid!! They have lingerie for plus sizes (like from 12 to something) and I think you could find him something there that's a little roomy.

Here. Here's the link to their lingerie page:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/nodePag...D=1198363184731

Also, Frederick's of Hollywood has (only) lingerie for all sizes:

http://www.fredericks.com/Default.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1

Maybe you could look around online and find him something too. I don't know if Torrid or Frederick's of Hollywood is near you but they have nice stuff.

• Members

You could try "The Garment District" in Cambridge, although their clothes are pretty alternative, and I'm not sure it's what you're looking for. It's a great store - if anything you should just check it out! Alternatively, you could just take his measurements (or buy something and hope it fits.) There is such a large range of womens sizes - something is bound to fit. :) I have a few close male friends who wear womens jeans because they fit better. To each their own. Good luck! :)

• Members
It also depends on what you mean by "sexy". Everyone has a different view on it.

Thank God there is a woman on this earth that actually agrees with me on this statment, Tyger nailed it. Now of course you picking these things out for him that you find sexy, so discussing this statment dosnt apply to you but more women on this earth need to rememebr what Tyger just said.

You gals dress your men in what you find sexy, let them dress you in what they find sexy. Then everyone will be running around horner then a hornet

Glenn

• Members

Look for a catalog or company called "Transformations". My gf got it because she couldn't find clothes locally that she liked for herself. It has probably more than what you will ever need!!

• Members
The best advice I have is find clothes he wants and the go to the stores website, find the measuring charts and measure him. Me and gf tried to get me the same pair of pants by walking in and guessing my size. That wasn't a good idea I was thinking the same size as her but she was thinking bigger, well we waited and I went home got on-line and found the website. What did I find out with measuring myself; I found out that I am the same size as her. Now that doesn't mean I can fit into the same size clothes always but I did learn measure and use the store's chart. Just measure, follow the chart and the go shopping.

We'll I have a rule, if it can fit me then It should 99 percent of the time fit her. So I just take them to a dressing room and try them on. I know my looks and feel if it will work. But this applies when shopping for cloths for the wife. Now that might not work in this situation very well.

men have an advantage in that clothing manufactures are more unified in their sizing unlike womens cloths where a small and a large might fit the same person even if by the same manufactore. The line of clothing being offering each has their own sizing chart. So in womens clothing you have to try it on, a catalog wont do very well unless you maybe get measurements and check the measurements to see what size is recommended based on the measurments from the merchant.

Glenn