Official Community Forums Home

What Was In My Christmas Stocking...

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Tonight the night Santa Claus takes to the skies bringing us gifts based on if we was naughty or nice. So what naughty gifts would you like to share with us you recieved? :rolleyes::o

Glenn

• Members

I bought myself (the only naughty santa I know of) a bullet. I can't use anything though. Remember my many posts in the masturbation section? Well, I PMSed for like 3 or 4 days and then my period started (while Christmas shopping which totally sucked). So, I won't having a good Christmas down there lol.....I'm so horny it's not even funny.

*pouts* Merry Christmas. lol I hope ya'll get what ya'll want.

• Members
I bought myself (the only naughty santa I know of) a bullet. I can't use anything though. Remember my many posts in the masturbation section? Well, I PMSed for like 3 or 4 days and then my period started (while Christmas shopping which totally sucked). So, I won't having a good Christmas down there lol.....I'm so horny it's not even funny.

*pouts* Merry Christmas. lol I hope ya'll get what ya'll want.

wife stuck one in my stocking , i saw it in there....try it with panties & a pad on.

glenn

• Members

Isn't that nasty? I've never been one who do anything like that on my period. Where would I put it so it doesn't get bloody?

• Members

Insert it in a condom and use it. Orgasms during my period are so much stronger and help with cramps. We make love during my period, neither one of us is grossed out by it. We just throw a towel down.

• Members

I'm sorry but that's taking it too far for me. I'd rather just wait I mean it not that necessary. Why would anyone want to have sex in all of that mucusy waste?! No no no, I'm sorry but that's just nasty. It's not worth it. Just wait out the week! I'll probably enjoy my masturbation more anyways.

Well, I used my GC here to buy myself a DVD, so that will be a belated gift to my naughty side!

• Members

We'll we went to church then came home to dine on some left over venison, watched alittle salute to our troops on monday night raw to watch who would come out as Santa to beat up Vince then with the divas pass out wwe wrestling gifts to those serving in iraq. After that we broke out the presents, after we put the baby to bed and took showers, and boy was we naighty this year. In the stocking was a few X rated dvds to set the mood, a double bullet, some oral sex candy that sound like pop rocks and oral sex mints. Cootchie cream and a vibrating razer( found that at walmart and walgreens). Then after opening gifts that were not so x rated, the wife said I have one more gift. She turned off the main lights and took off her cloths to reveal a santa helpers top and g string. After alittle 69 she turned around and slammed herself right down on me. Then she became possessed, demanding I buck harder as my ass cheeks got to hurting from carpet burn and latic acids building up in the hips and both checks. Then she grabbed the bullet sticking one between us near her clit and one I held next to her tits til she grabbed it and stuck it between my butt cheeks. By the time it was over, I was drenched in cum that poored out all over us. All i could do was enjoy the ride, suffer alittle from the pain, while looking at the christmas lights on the tree and the angel staring at me as Martina mcbride seranaded me. I tried to take a picture with the digital but I got a blur of motion before the batteries died.

It was a great hot christmas

Glenn

• Members
Isn't that nasty? I've never been one who do anything like that on my period. Where would I put it so it doesn't get bloody?

With a pad and panties on honey it will never even get close to blood. Anything more than a 1/2 volt of current will surely give you a buzz right through both of these. Although hygiene is always a concern with sex it is difficult to see where it is any different than peeing all day then your lover going down on you. I've had lovers who would freak out if I went down on them before they had showered.

• Members
With a pad and panties on honey it will never even get close to blood. Anything more than a 1/2 volt of current will surely give you a buzz right through both of these. Although hygiene is always a concern with sex it is difficult to see where it is any different than peeing all day then your lover going down on you. I've had lovers who would freak out if I went down on them before they had showered.

LOL that is so true with most girls. When I met my wife, she filipino, she was the first person I had known to want to wash herself right after peeing. It so clean down there, I don't mind going down on her after she pees because it cleaner then most girls I have ever known to ever be.

Glenn

• Members
It's fine if you want to wait. But really, do you want to sit out that big of a portion of your life?

Nymph;)

....um....yes, yes I do :). And is that a big portion anywways? I mean, it's a week guys, not a month.

I had a good Christmas. My brother still has some growing up to do (he's 15) so he was running around on Christmas Eve like a five year old. He wanted to get up at 2:30 in the morning and open gifts. My sister told him to grow up....so we wound up opening gifts at 7:00 am. He never actually went to sleep; he was too busy running around. As far as gifts go, I got: A fondue pot (lol, I don't know why I got this) and recipes, An iHome clock (my best gift), Flavor of Love season 1 (yeah, I'm a fan....sue me), Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 (woot!), The Sims 2 H&M Stuff Pack, and some board games (Cranium WOW was the best). I tested out my iPod on my new iHome which was great! I still don't know what I'm gonna do with my fondue pot ROFL. I was slightly pissed that my mom couldn't use her gift which was a massaging back rest. She said something was sticking her in the back (she really wanted the one with the light attached to it *rolls eyes*). I SPENT 53 BUCKS ON THAT AND SHE'S GONNA TAKE IT BACK!!.....Whoa, let me come back here. Alright, I'm good. Anyways, come to find out, my dad only spent $9 and 26 cents on my mom and she wasn't happy at all. I don't know how that played out but I was really happy that I only got him socks for Chrismas. We played my brother's video games for most of the day while snacking on lunch meat and apple pie (I don't know why that's so cheerful to me but it is). Then after playing Cranium WOW, I went and watched BOTH seasons of Flavor of Love (hey, my sis got me One and I already had Two....how could I not have a marathon?!). My babies (my two cats guys!) enjoyed their toys and treats like they always do.

Everybody pretty much passed out at about 4 this morning and everyone was good! I'm all Flaved out, my mom is happy because everybody else is happy, my brother has stopped running around like an idiot, my sister has went back to sleeping 22 hours a day, and my dad....well he has the socks I gave him so it's all good.

AH HA! I'll make chocolate fondue for like strawberries and stuff!! Yeah Boy!! That sounds hot!!

• Members

My wife and I have a fondue pot Brandyfan and we love it. You can find tons of great recipes and yes, warm chocolate on strawberries is not only sexy, but you can drizzle it all over your lover and get really messy. I love fondue!

I got my in-laws some last minute stocking stufers that consisted of some naughty dice and some body dust. Nothing major, but just enough to make sure they are keeping the bed rocking more often than not. I wish my lady had dressed up in a Mrs Claus outfit and rocked my world like Glenns! Man that must have been one not so silent night!

• Members

MMMM! Where do you get your recipes from Mike? Because whatever you're doing, I wanna be in on lol.

3 words for your fondue pot: chocolate covered pretzels!! Oh, ok, cherries too.....LOL Or graham crackers, YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!! I'm surprised that your fondue pot didn't come with recipes!

They're also great for melting cheeses, caramel, and all sorts of chocolate. Hint though, don't use Milk Chocolate in it to cover things. It does NOT harden well, and it makes a mess on the fingers (if you're trying to make snacks for later.).

Here's a link to just ONE of the many sites I found when I Googled Fondue Recipes:

Fondue Site

Hope that helps!!

• Members
3 words for your fondue pot: chocolate covered pretzels!! Oh, ok, cherries too.....LOL Or graham crackers, YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!! I'm surprised that your fondue pot didn't come with recipes!

They're also great for melting cheeses, caramel, and all sorts of chocolate. Hint though, don't use Milk Chocolate in it to cover things. It does NOT harden well, and it makes a mess on the fingers (if you're trying to make snacks for later.).

Here's a link to just ONE of the many sites I found when I Googled Fondue Recipes:

Fondue Site

Hope that helps!!

YUMMY!! That sounds.....FANTASTIC!! Aw boy I can't wait to use this now!! My mom got me a fondue book but it has nothing really sweet in it. I need sweets since I'm a junk food junkie.

• Members

I got a basics of Fondue book at Linens-n-things or a similar store. There are plenty of recipes online and we use all kinds of chocolate from the expensive stuff for decorative snacks like Tyger is talking about or just some plain milk chocolate and heavy cream for a good smooth dipping sauce. I love my fondue and made a great creamy garlic fondue a few weeks back, I can't wait til we get in our own place and have more fondue swingers parties! ok, well we don't swing, but we love fondue!!!

• Members

The book my mother got me is called.....well it's called Fondue lol. It's by Marlisa Szwillus. It's kind of jumbled so I'll have to take my time and read it. The recipes look good but very expensive. After Christmas, I'm all tapped out lol.