Official Community Forums Home

Want Wife To Get Bigger Toy!

barman003

• Members

Hey everyone. I'm looking for advice or ideas on how to get my wife to get a bigger toy. We have 3 vibes, 4,5, and 6inches. We have talked about a new toy and she's good with that. She"s just very iffy about getting a big one.I have no idea why, she's pretty shy talking bout this kinda stuff. She's had big in the past, so I know its not about size. she just wont open up. We have had some crazy nights after a night of drinking, but I dont think its a good idea for me to go buy a toy of my liking and surprise her on one of those nights. hehe, Any other way? Thanks in advance

I would also encourage you to look at the Toy Reviews tab at the top with her. That way, she can see which items have been tested and see what other "real people" think of them! Best wishes & good luck!

• Members

The key to getting ANYONE to open up and try something new, is to make them feel COMFORTABLE! Let her know that you love her, respect her decisions, and that she always has the option to back out. If she trusts you and feels comfortable, she will open up more. Keep encouraging her and be patient. Good Luck!

• Like 1

• Members
The key to getting ANYONE to open up and try something new, is to make them feel COMFORTABLE! Let her know that you love her, respect her decisions, and that she always has the option to back out. If she trusts you and feels comfortable, she will open up more. Keep encouraging her and be patient. Good Luck!

Thanks guys, and gals

• Members

It seems I had the same wish as you- However I did order an expensive one(realistic type- Funny after I put it in a heat pad for an 1/2 hour and rubbed my wet hot cum all over the end of it-she took to it like a duck takes to water. I even (I am totally straight) enjoyed and her very much to my surpise the top of her clit while she was stroking the dildo up and forth into her red hot pussy, She loved it- she came over and over- even to;ld me a story that she had never told me before- where her ex boyfriend had a friend with a rather large cock and they all got drunk off their asses one night and she allowed the friend to suck her wet pussy until she flooded his mouth with her cum- however to her dismay(yaeh right ) he slipped that big cock up into her and totally fucked her until he blew a load all over her stomach and tities.(seems this dildo I bought is around the same size he was- I dont use it al the time however i do enjoy wondering if she is thinking about him while I gently take turns fucking her wet pussy with the dildo and my (I am rather gifted myself) cock. She wants some new toys but I really dont know what to giver her, I also bought a silk blindfold and rope when I purchased the dildo. It was the first time she was tied uo and blindfolded. Itscrossed my mind a few times to find a couple and let them (while she blindfolded and tied up) take turns kissing and finger fucking her until she cums. I ,m sure with the right planning anything is possible- who knows she even told me she would enjoy watching a girl taste and touch me. hum....oh wellhouldnt be that hard to find teo sexy people in GA. moi

• Members

It seems I had the same wish as you- However I did order an expensive one(realistic type- Funny after I put it in a heat pad for an 1/2 hour and rubbed my wet hot cum all over the end of it-she took to it like a duck takes to water. I even (I am totally straight) enjoyed and her very much to my surpise the top of her clit while she was stroking the dildo up and forth into her red hot pussy, She loved it- she came over and over- even to;ld me a story that she had never told me before- where her ex boyfriend had a friend with a rather large cock and they all got drunk off their asses one night and she allowed the friend to suck her wet pussy until she flooded his mouth with her cum- however to her dismay(yaeh right ) he slipped that big cock up into her and totally fucked her until he blew a load all over her stomach and tities.(seems this dildo I bought is around the same size he was- I dont use it al the time however i do enjoy wondering if she is thinking about him while I gently take turns fucking her wet pussy with the dildo and my (I am rather gifted myself) cock. She wants some new toys but I really dont know what to giver her, I also bought a silk blindfold and rope when I purchased the dildo. It was the first time she was tied uo and blindfolded. Itscrossed my mind a few times to find a couple and let them (while she blindfolded and tied up) take turns kissing and finger fucking her until she cums. I ,m sure with the right planning anything is possible- who knows she even told me she would enjoy watching a girl taste and touch me. hum....oh wellhouldnt be that hard to find teo sexy people in GA. moi

• Members

This post is hot!!

• 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...

She may be shy about large toys because she feels you may develop insecurity seeing her with a large penis penetrating her. You should definitely buy her a slightly larger dildo that is soft and pliant and set it on the night stand before bed with a tube of high quality lube. I just went online at Too Timid and ordered an 11 inch dildo for my wife that is 2-1/2" thick, but my wife's ex husband was extremely well endowed and as thick around as a soda can so average sized dildos do nothing for her. I've learned to make her happy with high quality dildos that have extra girth. Start with a little bigger and take it from there and good luck.