Official Community Forums Home

Weird Orgasm Twinge

sailorzelda

• Members

I'd like some opinions here, because I'm getting a bit worried...

So, in the past week or two, whenever I've had an orgasm, there's been a weird sort of almost-painful twinge in my lower stomach.

At first I didn't think much of it, but it's been consistent. I've never had that feeling before and I'm not really enjoying it, because it kind of kills the orgasm halfway through.

Also, I wonder if it could just be that those muscles are tired. I'm not sure at all. Thoughts, please? :(

• Members

Well, I am not a health professional, BUT, it sounds to me like you may have 1 of 2 things: endometriosis or intrauterine cysts. I know when I had the cysts (before they were removed) I would get pain sometimes when I ran, squatted and sometimes orgasmed. When you orgasm the muscles all contract and release, and if you have a big enough cyst, it can be painful.

Endometriosis is a condition that can cause a lot of discomfort at many times, in many situations.

My advice, go to your OBGYN, tell her exactly where and when the pain is, and then have her check for cysts.

• Members

I had endometriosis also and agree with Mikayla, go to your ob-gyn and ask them. Orgasm shouldn't be causing pain.

Orgasms shouldn't be painful. Especially if you've had them before and know how you feel when having them, so I would definitely recommend going to see your GYN and letting them know what's going on (trust me, they've heard it all), be honest, truthful, and fully disclose everything. Best wishes!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Ditto what everyone has said.....I have adhesions (internal scar tissue) for a ruptured appendix and occasionally I'll have twinges there when having an orgasm. Best to have it checked out. Keep us posted!

• Members

I have endometriosis, and it feels like that when it is out of control.

About every 5 to 7 years I have to have it removed.

A couple hours as an outpatient, and I can go home.

It could be any one of the things we have mentioned, so please have it checked soon, ok?

I'm not trying to scare you, but don't let it go.

Let us know what happens