Official Community Forums Home

Never Had Multible Orgasms

x_caliber05

Ok Hello everyone,

Im a 38 year old male with a 47 year old new girlfriend. who the other night told me she has never had multible orgasms. Well I want to change that for her. I seem to have no problem bringing her to climax either orally or during intercourse. But I'm not sure about how to get her to have repeated orgasms. I love giving her oral but when she does climax she is way to sensitive for me to keep going. So its kind of a roadblock there.

We plan on spending the night together on thursday in a nice hotel. I plan on getting there early and setting up some candles to help set the mood for the evening. And maybe some flowers or rose peddles on the bed. A drink or two to help relax. I think I got the mood set. And I'm smart enuff to know that a woman needs romance and mood to set things off now I just need advice on the physical part. HELP ME PLEASE. The sooner the better, we are spending tomorrow night together. Sorry for such short notice I just found this site. Thank you all

• Members

I just want to add that I think it is WONDERFUL and very sweet that you are so interested in her enjoyment sexually! Sounds like she is very lucky to have found you and has you to help her experience and explore this untraveled territory with her! Very thoughtful and considerate! :D

Definitely read Mikayla's articles, as Howard already said. They are VERY informative and helpful!

Good Luck!!

• Members

It is very possible for her to be hypersensitive after orgasm. Somewhere in the last decade or so I found it myself and have had a partner or three that had this also. You just have to give it a minute or so and see about it. I have no clue why this began as I was a serious repeater before this. But just wanted to say it can happen. EVERYTHING after orgasm becomes counter-productive if continued. But after a minute or so things calm down and I'm back in the game again.

• Members
I just want to add that I think it is WONDERFUL and very sweet that you are so interested in her enjoyment sexually! Sounds like she is very lucky to have found you and has you to help her experience and explore this untraveled territory with her! Very thoughtful and considerate! :D

Definitely read Mikayla's articles, as Howard already said. They are VERY informative and helpful!

Good Luck!!

Agreed, you are on the way just being a considerate partner. I hope your evening goes great.

:D Ok just wanted to let everyone know kindof what happened. I am not going to give all the details. But it was a very good evening. For the most part. Sorry to say though no multible orgasm. But she did have at least 4 that I know of.

Started of with me getting there early and putting candles everywhere. I think I bought about 20 or so. and I lit them all over the room and bathroom. then drew the curtains and killed all the lights. So the room looked vey romantic. I made her a drink. (Crown and Coke) to help relax her and I. I had one too. Then after our hello and some light (petting) I asked her to strip. And I gave her a full body massage. OMG here is the bad part. I bought some warming massage oil made by KY. I thought this would be really nice to start the evening off. I read the bottle which cost $10 by the way. And it says its safe for all genital areas. I thought great. And I have used KY in the past. This stuff BURNS. It burned my lips and her private areas. Luckily I didn't touch any of her areas untill I was almost done with the massage. Just teased her alot untill I was almost done. Then when I touched her and she caught on fire we jumped into the shower. It was not the mood I was going for. But the shower did start a new mood. Which was nice. I'll let you all imagine the rest of the evening. And the $10 bottle of massage oil went in the trash. Live and learn.

I haven't given up on mutlible, just like someone said I didn't want to consentrate on them and screw up a wonderful night.

Thanks for all your input.

• Members

GASP! You must have multiple orgasms! They are so great lol. I usually have multiples after I laugh.....don't ask me why that is.

But dude that sucks about the KY. I guess they really did warming liquid lol. Well, at least you had a shower to jump into, otherwise you both would have been in serious trouble.