Official Community Forums Home

Feeling Fat

bazil323

• Members
I agree with Pappy and wish Aiden could come and talk to my bride. Women seem to be obsessed with this subject. My brides weight has gone up and down over the years. Guys don't care.... If a guy really loves you It's not going to matter that much. Attractive and sexy REALLY isn't about the "Hollywood" image it's about self confidence. It's that look in a womans eyes that says "I know you want it now come and get it" (kinda corny but I couldn't figure out how to phrase it).

Tango, if you can get her to log into the forums I will be more than happy to talk with her. She needs to know that she has to love herself first. Then everything else is secondary.

Yes, Pappy, I forgot about the tattoo pic I posted. Duhhhhh But no "real" facial shots LOL I was a size 6 then when both pics were taken.

• Members
Yes, Pappy, I forgot about the tattoo pic I posted. Duhhhhh But no "real" facial shots LOL I was a size 6 then when both pics were taken.

I don't think we'd need a facial to see that you were a very thin and IMO petite young lady. Those look like my fingers would touch if I had both hands on your waist!

• Members
I'm Not sorry!!!!!!! My wife of less than a year is 5'10" and about 250 and I LOVE every inch of her from her greying hair down to her sexy size 10 feet!!!!!!!

She has gained about 45 lbs and stopped dyeing her hair since we married, so she is Not the woman I married, she is better and I love her more today than EVER! She is one of the Sexest woman I have ever known!!!!!!!!! I know she may not be the worlds ideal of a sexy woman but they are not in the bed with this wonderful woman. She is a retired nurse who has a medical condition that prohibits much exercise and she loves snacking.

You may ask about me I'm 6'2" 215 a retired USMC CSM who has wedded and bedded woman all over the world. I tell my wife everyday is beautifull and I love her and mean it what I say. We all don't fit into the fashions world ideal of what we should look like. IMHO learn too love yourself for who you and Not what you are what someone else thinks you should be. You have to love yourself FIRST!!!!!

i want to marry you. you make some men look like total assholes. i dunno if my man feels the same way about me, but if he does he sure dosen't say it.

• Members
i want to marry you. you make some men look like total assholes. i dunno if my man feels the same way about me, but if he does he sure dosen't say it.

Thank you, but you see I've live long enough too have came through that"asshole" stage. Time and experence is what make good lovers, but it all begins with loving yourself.

• Members
I am a plus size woman, I have curves and I'm sexy as hell. Am I what society calls "average"? HELL no. But who set the standards? Who defines beauty? I have large beautiful breasts, I have hips, I have curvy legs, I have a great smile and killer green eyes. That's what my husband sees. What I see is a woman.

I don't play the numbers game, but for those that ask I'm a 16-18. I stand 5'3 and I get told everyday that I am beautiful. And you know what? I am. I love me. I want to get healthier in 2008, for my son and my husband. But ladies, love yourselves for the beautiful woman you are inside. You are NOT a number. A dress size and a scale number do not define you.

I'm Not sorry!!!!!!! My wife of less than a year is 5'10" and about 250 and I LOVE every inch of her from her greying hair down to her sexy size 10 feet!!!!!!!

She has gained about 45 lbs and stopped dyeing her hair since we married, so she is Not the woman I married, she is better and I love her more today than EVER! She is one of the Sexest woman I have ever known!!!!!!!!! I know she may not be the worlds ideal of a sexy woman but they are not in the bed with this wonderful woman. She is a retired nurse who has a medical condition that prohibits much exercise and she loves snacking.

You may ask about me I'm 6'2" 215 a retired USMC CSM who has wedded and bedded woman all over the world. I tell my wife everyday is beautifull and I love her and mean it what I say. We all don't fit into the fashions world ideal of what we should look like. IMHO learn too love yourself for who you and Not what you are what someone else thinks you should be. You have to love yourself FIRST!!!!!

These posts brightened my day. You meet so many people who have so many bad things to say about themselves and others, it's nice to hear some good things every now and then :wub: