Official Community Forums Home

What Makes A Woman "sexy?"

Mikayla1

• Members

Hey guys and gals! I want to know, what makes a woman 'sexy' to you? Fake breasts? Thong sticking out of her jeans? Brains over Beauty? Read my article and take the poll so we can find out, "what makes a woman sexy?"

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc/08/sexy_woman.htm

• Members
Hey guys and gals! I want to know, what makes a woman 'sexy' to you? Fake breasts? Thong sticking out of her jeans? Brains over Beauty? Read my article and take the poll so we can find out, "what makes a woman sexy?"

A woman who knows how to dress really well , like in a business suit , in a way that compliments here looks and shape. There a lady in my work place who I just cant wait to see what she is wearing when I get to work, in fact the other guys do the same but she dosnt expose alot although sometims she will let us have a glimps of clevage.

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hmm what makes a woman sexy. Give me a woman i can talk to carry a conversation with and make her laugh. One that is honest and can tell me what she wants, for those dense times, in and out of the bedroom. A woman that can talk about sex and sexual related topics and just move on to how your day was in a flash and not make it awkward. Big plus is finding a woman who likes oral, had a girl one time tell me you eat me out first and we will go from there. Some of the best words ever spoken. A woman that looks good in her body, if she has big breast she better be tall and have a few pounds on her, you get the idea.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Just found this so I have to put my 2 cents worth in. There are 3 things that make a woman sexy

(1) Attitude

(2) Attitude

(3) ATTITUDE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I feel sexiest when I'm happy. That and when I'm wearing silk.

I think it's all in the attitude. Doesn't matter what one looks like really, wear it proudly.

• Members

I think sexiness comes from within and eminates from you naturally if you have it. Showing a little, hiding a little, leaving something to the imagination. A raised eyebrow, a knowing look. A secret smile you know what I mean? Being fun and or making people laugh. Being sexy cant be forced or fake. The sexiest people walk around without even knowing it or trying!

Oh yeah and a hot pair of stilettos helps... LOL

• Members
hey, i have very large breast and i am short...only 5'1

I'm sure your SO just hates that about you. LOL!

• Members

Flirting and mystique should also be added to my list!

• Members
I'm sure your SO just hates that about you. LOL!

he has no complaints!! i told him i was posting a pic of 'em in a bra on here, hes like, hehe "show everyone what they cant have baby because there alll mine" he's a greedy SOB and i LOVE IT