Official Community Forums Home

Received First Tootimid Order Today :)

jesse123

• Members

Well, I finally did it. I made a purchase from this site, as small as it was. Just some lubes and a simple toy. That was a huge leap for me and I just wanted to say how thrilled I was with my order. It came fast, and exactly as described. In a plain box with no identifying features. My family answered the door and I just told them it was a makeup order ;) Thank you tootimid and everyone who works so hard to keep it going! After such a pleasant experience I know I will be making more frequent orders to hopefully help awaken the sex goddess within me ;)

• Members
Well, I finally did it. I made a purchase from this site, as small as it was. Just some lubes and a simple toy. That was a huge leap for me and I just wanted to say how thrilled I was with my order. It came fast, and exactly as described. In a plain box with no identifying features. My family answered the door and I just told them it was a makeup order ;) Thank you tootimid and everyone who works so hard to keep it going! After such a pleasant experience I know I will be making more frequent orders to hopefully help awaken the sex goddess within me ;)

AWESOME!! Glad you liked it, and it came exactly as advertised!!! I love how discreet they really are.

• Members
AWESOME!! Glad you liked it, and it came exactly as advertised!!! I love how discreet they really are.

problem with some companies, like A&E, is they label the package sexual explicit material which just says "open me". Then they cram your mail box with catalogs that have pictures that are not only suggestive but say loudly "open me". Now when you want to be discreet that is the last thing you want because your not always gonna be getting the mail.

One time my dad opened some mail then realized it was for me when he saw sexual material. He then said I accidently opened your mail, never commented on what it was but how do you explain it. As a dad did you really want to ask

A few years ago I read an articlal in cosmo about those embaressing moment, one reader shared the story of how she had been living at home and ordered a dildo. We'll something happened and the post office delivered the package all mangled up and when she came home it was sitting on the table opened. So I guess her parents knew she had ordered a fake penis.

Thank God it didnt happened to this young lass

Glenn

• Members

They really are great at delivering fast and keeping it on the down low. Glad to hear it worked out for you!

• Members
problem with some companies, like A&E, is they label the package sexual explicit material which just says "open me". Then they cram your mail box with catalogs that have pictures that are not only suggestive but say loudly "open me". Now when you want to be discreet that is the last thing you want because your not always gonna be getting the mail.

One time my dad opened some mail then realized it was for me when he saw sexual material. He then said I accidently opened your mail, never commented on what it was but how do you explain it. As a dad did you really want to ask

A few years ago I read an articlal in cosmo about those embaressing moment, one reader shared the story of how she had been living at home and ordered a dildo. We'll something happened and the post office delivered the package all mangled up and when she came home it was sitting on the table opened. So I guess her parents knew she had ordered a fake penis.

Thank God it didnt happened to this young lass

Glenn

I 100% agree about A&E! I ordered from them once, years ago... my order arrived in one of those yellow bubble mailer envelopes, which you could clearly FEEL through what it was (and the corner was ripped, probably from the mailman cramming it into my PO Box). Then a couple of days later I started to get the postcards and catalogs, which CLEARLY stated on them what they were and where they were from.

If you have younger children who like to get the mail..... this is NOT a good thing!!

I tried TT (very skeptically), and much to my surprise... "discreet" meant DISCREET... and I have not gotten one single postal advertisement!!

THANK YOU!! B)

• Members

Congratulations!!!!

My husband and I order at least once every few months and I love receiving all the new stuff to try. Be careful..this site is additing :)