Official Community Forums Home

Mens Chest/breast

bashfulgirl

Obviously a womans breast are a large part of her sexuality. I'm wanting to know if men like having their breast/nipples licked and sucked? To go even further their chest and stomach licked as a woman is making her way down?

• Members

I do, but it could be the tension it creates because I'm not really used to my nipples being touched, especially with lips or teeth. the surrounding area isn't so sensitive though to me, possibly because it's pretty hairy.

• Members

Bashfulgirl,

While we all know that everyone is a little bit different, one of the nice things about this forum is that we can all give our personal response to any given question.

To that end, I will tell you that I do enjoy having my chest, nipples and stomach licked, nibbles and any other oral attention!

Njoy

Well, all the men that I've been with like nipple play, but I tend to not only lick, but nibble, nip, and sometimes quickly bite, keeping them guessing, on their toes, and anticipating what I may do. LOL

But, as was already mentioned, every man is different. What one may like, another may not.

• Members

When my wife started paying attention to my nipples, I didn't really get it. It didn't do much for me and sometimes, well, sometimes she wasn't a gentle biter. As time went on, though, my nipples started becoming slightly sensitive, and then more sensitive, and now she can pretty well drive me wild. I think it has something to do (like Howard says sometimes with women and their sensitive parts) with connecting your brain to the nerves there. Also, as far as kissing down the front goes...oh yeah, this is always well recieved on this end just for the natural result of her kissing her way down that trail and the anticipation of what is to come.

Thurisas.